• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Us for the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event on Consultant's Corner

In summary, the Home Office is testing a pilot program in Henderson and Orlando FL to help support your recruiting efforts. Potential recruits will have the opportunity to meet successful Consultants from their area, learn what it’s like to have a Pampered Chef® business, and experience our products. There is a limited space and only existing Consultants with a viable recruit will be able to attend. When: June 26, 2008 Where: DOUBLETREE CASTLE CASTLE in Orlando, FL Registration is free, but you must enter your information each time you register a guest.
finley1991
Did you all see this?

http://www.pamperedchef.com/join_us/opp_event.jsp

It's on PC's main page and has info on Consultant's Corner...

Has anyone heard about this? (Like, did I overlook it in the weekly newswire or something?)

finley1991 said:
Did you all see this?

http://www.pamperedchef.com/join_us/opp_event.jsp

It's on PC's main page and has info on Consultant's Corner...

Has anyone heard about this? (Like, did I overlook it in the weekly newswire or something?)

Huh.
This is the first I have seen or heard about it.
Who is running these events?
To whom do the new recruits get assigned?
I am baffled.

What? No I haven't!! I want to go! What's weird is I live near Orlando and my sister lives in Henderson! FINALLY! Something Local!

dannyzmom said:
To whom do the new recruits get assigned?

That was my question as well...

I guess they would be HO Direct?

I agree Carolyn! I'm baffled as well and haven't seen this or heard of it either?

And I'm GUESSING the leads from NV and FL, if they are assigned to directors, will be assigned to LOCAL directors. :(

I just registered! I'm totally going and learning the new cooking techniques that they're offering. I also just sent an email out to my recruit leads to let them know about it and see if they'd like to ride with me.

They NEVER do things in Orlando so I'm stoked that they FINALLY are coming more south of Atlanta. That's the closest thing for ust and that's 6-7 hours away from here!

I'll share what I learn!

My guess is senior level directors know about this.

It would have been nice to have received an announcement. I'm choosing to think that anyone who goes and signs will be asked if they have already been working with a consultant in that area.

You would think, right?

I just saw it behind CC--have no idea what it is about.

typed a post...but figure it belongs 'behind the apron'....going there...

So, can consultants register?!? It sounds like you would want your possible recruits to go!

cmdtrgd said:
So, can consultants register?!? It sounds like you would want your possible recruits to go!

Yes, consultants can register and you have to put your id # in when you do register. Here's what the email said:

On June 24, the Home Office will host an opportunity event in Orlando, FL. This is a pilot program that we are testing in Henderson and Orlando FL to help support your recruiting efforts. At the event potential recruits will have the opportunity to meet successful Consultants from their area, learn what it’s like to have a Pampered Chef® business and experience our products.

• Hear Testimonials from Successful Consultants
• See Product Demonstration and Displays
• Ask Question About Starting a Pampered Chef® Business
• Receive a FREE 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook
When: June 26, 2008

Where: DOUBLETREE CASTLE
8629 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Event: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
Who to Bring
This is a unique opportunity to help someone you know who could benefit from extra income, has recently lost a job, or is looking for the chance to help others. For anyone who has expressed an interest in owning a Pampered Chef® business – this event is an entirely unique way to experience the opportunity. We will reinforce the opportunity messages you have already presented and share the great business opportunity we have to offer.
How It Works
Consultants who register a prospective new recruit should plan to attend the meeting with them. Due to limited space, however, this event will only be open to existing Consultants with a viable recruit. We will also be reaching out to the surrounding community through advertising and marketing to attract additional candidates to the event. Potential recruiting leads who come on their own will be entered into the lead system after the event and distributed to the nearest lead-eligible Consultant for follow up. Should you bring a potential recruit to the event, that recruiting lead would of course be yours.
How to Register
Registration is free. Once you have confirmed which candidates will join you, register online. If you are bringing multiple candidates, we ask that you enter your information each time you register a guest. You can also have your recruits call 1-800-266-5562 and mention “Opportunity Events.”
Now more than ever the Pampered Chef® is the perfect solution…whether your potential recruit is look for extra income to pay credit card debt, a mortgage, car payment or education, or even to replace an income.
If you know anyone who needs us or is “sitting on the fence” about the opportunity, call them immediately to personally invite them to this exciting event.

Kristi, where did you get all of that info?

pamperedlinda said:
Kristi, where did you get all of that info?

I got an email from PC saying there will be a pilot program being offered in my area. I got it last night when I was at a show.

Thanks Kristi. I wonder why they chose those two locations? I can't wait to hear more about this. Hopefully it will be great and they will do one near me!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Kristi. I wonder why they chose those two locations? I can't wait to hear more about this. Hopefully it will be great and they will do one near me!

I wonder as well, they have never done anything south of Atlanta so it's a welcome change in my opinion!

I take that back, I heard they did Leadership one year in Orlando. That's about it!

Sounds just like a "Sampling" event.

Wish they would do something in the Idaho area!

cmdtrgd said:
Wish they would do something in the Idaho area!

I think we're all thinking the same thing... except in our local areas!

Related to Join Us for the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event on Consultant's Corner

1. What is the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event?

The Pampered Chef Opportunity Event is a virtual event hosted on our Consultant's Corner website where you can learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It's a great opportunity to hear from current consultants and get a better understanding of what being a part of our team is all about.

2. When is the upcoming event and how do I register?

The next Pampered Chef Opportunity Event will be held on [date]. To register, simply visit our Consultant's Corner website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can select the event and register by providing your contact information.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event is completely free to attend. It's our way of introducing you to the Pampered Chef family and giving you a taste of what it's like to be a consultant.

4. What can I expect to learn at the event?

During the event, you will have the opportunity to hear from current consultants about their experiences and success stories. You will also learn more about the benefits and perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as the training and support we provide to help you achieve your goals.

5. Can I invite friends or family to join me at the event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite anyone who may be interested in joining the Pampered Chef team. Simply share the registration link with them and they can sign up to attend the event with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • ejleinenbach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies