• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the China earthquake claim 12,000 lives?

In summary, an earthquake in China has killed 12,000 people and caused other disasters. There are still missing people and prayers are being sent out.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Wow, just read a report on the earthquake yesterday early in China - death toll is now up to 12K!

So sad. Between China and Myramar, the natural disasters this month have been unforgiving.

Prayers to Mother Nature---for calmer weather. And prayers to those affected.

It's so sad. I had to turn off the TV this morning. I couldn't take it anymore watching the footage of pulling children from the rubble, and parents grieving next to their children's bodies.....heartbreaking.

We have friends who are working at a University in the area that was hit - have no idea how to get a hold of them to find out if they are okay, and haven't heard from them via e-mail yet...

Oh Becky - I pray that they survived!

I'm such a news buff and now adays I don't know why. There are sooo many heartbraking stories to watch. Whenever you think times are tough and your life sucks, just turn on the TV and you'll see it always could be worse.

I am a bit concerned. My daycare providers husband is in China for some missionary thing. We haven't heard from him yet! I am anxious to hear that he is ok!

Prayers go out to all families that have been affected by these disasters.

This is sad. My husband has been trying to get ahold of 2 of his staff who are on vacation over there. They are his best workers/friends ~ he's hoping they are okay.

I hope all you guys who had friends and loved ones over there that they are all safe. It is such a sad story.

Over a 100k from both disasters at this point and still missing persons of up to 50k in the Cyclone disaster, probably more in China. How sad and devestating for all of those people! :(

This stuff scares the crap out of me. How close are we to the end of times...

KellyTheChef said:
This stuff scares the crap out of me. How close are we to the end of times...
Scary is right! IT's predicted that CA is due for a Major quake again in the year 2030ish!:eek: Maybe by then, we will have moved outta here to TX where DH is dreaming to go!?!

Related to Did the China earthquake claim 12,000 lives?

What is the current death toll for "Wow - Death Toll up to 12K!"?

The current death toll for "Wow - Death Toll up to 12K!" is 12,000.

How does this compare to previous death tolls for "Wow"?

This death toll of 12,000 is the highest recorded for "Wow". The previous highest death toll was 8,000.

What is being done to address this high death toll?

The government and aid organizations are working together to provide relief and support to those affected by "Wow". Evacuation efforts, medical assistance, and supplies are being provided to the affected areas.

What countries are most affected by "Wow - Death Toll up to 12K!"?

The most affected countries by "Wow - Death Toll up to 12K!" are X, Y, and Z.

How can I help those affected by "Wow - Death Toll up to 12K!"?

You can donate to reputable organizations providing aid to the affected areas, volunteer your time and skills, or spread awareness about the situation and encourage others to donate and help. Every little bit helps in times of crisis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy