• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef fix the confusing fields on their Guest Label Document?

In summary, "Something Good Happened" is a program created by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments and successes of their consultants. All active consultants are automatically enrolled and can participate by achieving milestones and successes in their business. The program recognizes a variety of achievements and provides opportunities for networking and personal growth. Recognitions are announced on a monthly basis through a newsletter and social media posts.
ChefLisa
I was so excited to see the new Guest Label Document Home Office created for us. However, when I opened the document the other day, I found parts of it to be confusing enough that hosts would possibly have a tough time with the fields.

I contacted Anu (pretty sure that is his name) in the Pampered Chef IT Department and he looked up the document and understood what I was saying and said he would communicate my concern to the correcct department.

The labels have been updated and I am thrilled with the little changes that were made! My guess is that I was not the only call, but I love how quickly those changes were made!

Makes me have a tiny bit more faith in HO listening to us!

I like the change you suggested :)

What is "Something Good Happened"?

"Something Good Happened" is a program created by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments and successes of our consultants and their businesses.

How do I participate in "Something Good Happened"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in "Something Good Happened". To participate, simply continue to grow your business and achieve milestones and successes!

What types of achievements are recognized in "Something Good Happened"?

"Something Good Happened" recognizes a variety of achievements, including sales milestones, team building accomplishments, and personal growth and development. Each month, we feature different categories of recognition to highlight a diverse range of successes.

What are the benefits of participating in "Something Good Happened"?

Participating in "Something Good Happened" allows you to celebrate your successes and be recognized by your peers and leaders in the Pampered Chef community. It also provides opportunities for networking, learning, and growing your business.

How often are "Something Good Happened" recognitions announced?

"Something Good Happened" recognitions are announced on a monthly basis. Keep an eye out for the monthly newsletter and social media posts to see if you or someone you know has been recognized!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwGreg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lovescooking
Replies