• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Show Go Well Despite a Weak Start and Flubbed Cookware Talk?

In summary, the conversation was about a first show that took place on Saturday. The speaker admits to a weak opening and flubbing the cookware talk, while their recruiter did most of the presentation. They had a successful show with high sales and a recruit. The speaker thanks everyone for their help and advice. Others in the conversation congratulate the speaker and offer tips for improving their presentation. The speaker reflects on the show and is surprised by the male recruit who signed up immediately. Overall, the first show was a success and the speaker is encouraged to keep learning and practicing.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
First show was this past Saturday. My opening was weak, I flubbed the cookware talk... my recruiter did more of her schpiel than I did.

Can I say I love my friends.....

Commisionable sales: 1,449.25 Total show: 1,760.62

315 in FPV and 4 half price items.
2 definite bookings, 1 more maybe.
1 recruit.

Now if I could only learn my schpiel.

I have thanked all of them and I thank all of you for your help. :balloon: :balloon:

Lynda

That's awesome! Congrats on qualifying with ONE SHOW! :balloon:

That is AWESOME!!!!! You go girl!!! I still flub my shows, but I joke it off by saying "Thank God Pampered Chef can't fire me!!!" ,and we all laugh and I feel better and more relaxed. I think the more you learn about the products, I mean do the online training and read read read. You'll be able to talk about them as if you were describing your left hand. IMO!Congrats!

Woo-hoo!!!!

Sounds like a great show!!! Keep it up and it will all come to you what to say!!

Thank you all! I have been doing the online courses and trying to read everything possible here and everywhere else. I have to get more into the flow of the show with less gaps where I look like a deer in the headlights.It will come to me, I am sure of that.
Lynda

Congrats! Keep up the momentum.

Great job. The ease of a show will come with doing more! :)

Way to go! None of our "first shows" ever turn out the way we want them to. Four years into this, I still go over the show in my mind on the way home and always find something that I forgot to say!

Practice your schpiel OUT LOUD at home. That will help it to "stay" in your mind better when it comes time to say it at the show! Crazy, but it works!

That is awesome! Not only were the sales fantastic, but a recruit too?!?! You are off to an incredible start! Great Job!!

Yeah that did surprise me a little...not that I didn't think he would be great at it or interested... I didn't think he would sign up almost immediately. I figured he might want to see how I did for a while first. I have heard wonderful things about male consultants and hopefully he can take that to the bank.

All right! What an awesome beginning!

Don't worry about your flubs. That's exactly how most of us started. :)

Related to Did My First Show Go Well Despite a Weak Start and Flubbed Cookware Talk?

What is "Shaky but Successful" and what does it mean?

"Shaky but Successful" is a term used to describe a business or individual who may have faced challenges or setbacks, but has still found success in their endeavors. It signifies resilience and determination in the face of difficulties.

How can I apply the concept of "Shaky but Successful" in my own business?

One way to apply this concept is to focus on your strengths and persevere through any obstacles that may come your way. It's important to learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward with a positive attitude.

Does Pampered Chef offer any resources or support for "Shaky but Successful" businesses?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various training and development programs, as well as a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to share their experiences and offer advice to help you navigate challenges and achieve success.

Are there any success stories of "Shaky but Successful" individuals or businesses within Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are many success stories within Pampered Chef of consultants who have faced challenges, but through hard work and determination, have built successful businesses. These stories serve as inspiration and motivation for others in the company.

Is it possible to be "Shaky but Successful" in the direct sales industry?

Absolutely! In fact, many successful direct sales consultants have faced challenges and setbacks, but have used those experiences to grow and become even more successful. The key is to have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and adapt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • Kitchen2u