• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Merrill Introduce Anything Cool?I Assume They Are Still Our

In summary, I think Merrill introduced some cool things but I'm not impressed. I'm still waiting to see what the new career plan will be.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Did Merrill introduce anything cool?
I assume they are still our vendor since we have the opportunity to get Merrill cash (or whatever it is called) from the last contest I can't remember if it was $150 or $300 value

Re: MerrillI didn't grab a new catalog, and the ones they had out on Day 1 were the same as those that were available at Conference.There will be some new HWC things available March 1 - water bottle, shirts, etc. They had a cash and carry area that was a madhouse. But they also finally learned that we're concerned about the sizing inconsistencies, and had a dressing room available to try things on.

Re: MerrillThey also offered free shipping on anything that sold out in the cash & carry area. I purposely waited til the end of Day2 to go there so they would ship what I wanted for free adn I wouldn't have to schlep it home. :)They did have some retiring items that were not available for order, though--hoodie sweatshirts, quilted bags, and a few others.They also had an area where we could order everything else and get 10% off.

Re: MerrillI got the new long sleeve brown shirt and it fit wonderful.

Re: Merrill
christinaspc said:
I got the new long sleeve brown shirt and it fit wonderful.
I got that shirt, too (the one with the pink accent around the v-neck, right?). Bought 1 size bigger than I usually wear, and it fits well.

Re: Merrillthey had some new stuff for women, but NOTHING for men... apparently they think this business is for females!!!

Re: MerrillAll the new stuff is on Merrill's site..... I just ordered something from it.

I have to say I am not impressed. There are no really nice shirts to wear in the summer and a regular sweatshirt would be nice... JMO though.

Re: MerrillCan we use PC$ at the Merrill store?

christinaspc said:

I got it and it fits and looks great on! plus I ordered that cute black and pink Backpack-tote bag that they ran out of the on 1st day!:D I can't wait to get it... I'm such tote junkie!

prepchef said:
Can we use PC$ at the Merrill store?

Unfortunately we cannot.

Re: MerrillNow that would be a GREAT incentive if we could use PC$ at the Merrill store! Oh well.

christinaspc said:

Love it! I'm wearing it now :) Very comfy.

DebbieJ said:
They also offered free shipping on anything that sold out in the cash & carry area. I purposely waited til the end of Day2 to go there so they would ship what I wanted for free adn I wouldn't have to schlep it home. :)

Great minds think alike Deb! I did the same!

I ordered the cute pink backpack $12.75 ~ much bigger than the Making Strides one they had. I bought a few for a consultant incentive...qualify in 30 days ~ of course, one for me!

Re: MerrillIs the backpack roomy enough to hold catalogs and host packs to take to shows? I need something that will free up my hands and it is soo cute! Annie

prepchef said:
Now that would be a GREAT incentive if we could use PC$ at the Merrill store! Oh well.

It's a separate company. Using PC$ there would be like using Best Buy gift cards at Sears.

Re: Merrilldid anyone get that sign they had? It was small, but great for booths. I didn't get it at the C&C for fear of messing it up on the way home. But now I can't find it on the website. If you ordered it, can you please tell me the "proper" name so I can call to see about ordering one?

Re: MerrillI wanted the brown shirt with pink edging but wasn't wanting to pay that price for a long sleeved t-shirt. I did get the nice suede jacket, the luggage tag and some other paperwork items.

chefannie said:
Is the backpack roomy enough to hold catalogs and host packs to take to shows? I need something that will free up my hands and it is soo cute! Annie

Yes, it looked pretty big as a tote. Or you could adjust it to a backpack somehow!

heather223 said:
All the new stuff is on Merrill's site..... I just ordered something from it.

I have to say I am not impressed. There are no really nice shirts to wear in the summer and a regular sweatshirt would be nice... JMO though.

I totally agree! Also I've noticed alot of the logos are the same color as the shirt,jacket etc....:(

Re: MerrillHey Ginge, it's been awhile! Missed ya at leaderhip! how is your recruit doing? any more prospects ? After the new career plan annoucnement, I am GUNG HO! :) Got my first lead right off the plane home! :D

Related to Did Merrill Introduce Anything Cool?I Assume They Are Still Our

1. What new kitchen gadgets has Merrill introduced?

Merrill has introduced a variety of new kitchen gadgets, including the Quick Cooker, the Garlic Press, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Are these new products still part of the Pampered Chef collection?

Yes, all of the new products introduced by Merrill are still available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. What makes these new products stand out?

The new products from Merrill are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. They are also made with high-quality materials and are backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

4. Can I find these new products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for these new products?

As a company, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our products. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan