• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Win the Biggest Loser Challenge? - My Journey with Group C

In summary, the person lost 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks by exercising and eating right. They want to lose more weight and are committed to doing so slowly.
ChefClairissa
I started wearing a pedometer and doing an at home walking workout 4 days last week. I lost a pound! 230 now.

arrrrrrrgghhhh!!! i haven't lost anything, a month ago i joined WW's and in a little over a month have only lost about 2lbs. and i keep going up and down with those same 2 lbs. i am getting so frustrated

Im pretty frustrated too. I think im going to try drinking more water and walking more than I already am. My goal is 10,000 steps a day. I have always been interested in WW's, whats the advice that they give?

ChefClairissa said:
Im pretty frustrated too. I think im going to try drinking more water and walking more than I already am. My goal is 10,000 steps a day. I have always been interested in WW's, whats the advice that they give?

WW's is to teach how to eat the right way, you are not denied any foods, you just have to work them into your plan. the first two weeks i joined i was walking atleast 3 days a week, and since then have not been able to do any exercise, i know if i can find a way to start back i will start losing again.

Bad weekend...hopefully get back on wagon for a fresh start

Can I join in?! I think I am in this group. My ultimate goal is to get to 150 but I am currently working on a "mini goal" to get to ~180 by October.

I recently joined a gym on my mission to lose Baby #3 belly/butt. Currently am eating smaller meals more frequently focusing on getting enough protein and high fiber foods. I have also only drank water (bye bye soda) or a very occassional glass of 2% milk. The first few days were hard, i substituted lemon aid... For snacks I am making sure I have plenty of precut/washed fruit/veggies in the fridge or my new found love of low fat/sodium trisquits. I have found that having a workout buddy that can join you at the gym and has similiar goals helps HUGELY!!

This morning's weight ~246.6! (last week 250)

Goal~ fitting into the outfit my inlaws sent made to fit my wedding dress size from eight years ago by October!

Joining up today! Lost about 6 lbs since I started on my own a little over a week ago. Today's weight.....208. I have been doing Turbo Jam and it is awesome!! Also tracking my calories on sparkpeople.com. Love it!

How do you know which group you would fit into? I'd like to join and hold myself accountable.

Nevermind, I just answered my own question by checking the weight loss thread. Okay, As of this morning I was at 214 but I never know if my scale is right. I weigh in on my WW scale tomorrow at my meeting, so I'll let you guys know if there is any change. My first goal is to just get under 200lbs.

Ok... I posted in the wrong group earlier. 2.5 weeks ago I was 233 after gainng back 15 pounds from my previous 30 lb. loss. So, today I was 223! 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks! I know I have lost more "fat" then that, but because of muscle gain it isn't reflecting as highly on the scale. I hit the gym for an hour a day 5-6 days a week! It really helps if you are in a place where all you can do is focus on fitness!!!

Joining your group! I have a lot of weight to loose but will have to do it slowly. My DS was born 2 weeks ago via c-section. Doctor says start now just do it slowly. Hope that is ok. I have had 3 kids in less than 5 years and I'm tired of looking like a frumpy mom! I'm young and want to look like it!!!!!
Todays weight: 222.6lbs.
Mini goal: loose 5lbs. a month (to start)
Over all goal: loose 70lbs in a year

Can I join in?I keep saying that I'm going to do something about my weight and I do ok for a while and then I lose steam. I know it would help my self esteem if I was in better shape. Plus I think people would take me more professionally if I didn't look so......frumpy, I guess that is the only word I can find to describe it.

I don't have a working scale here at home so I'll weigh in tomorrow morning when I go in to work. I'll report in tomorrow. I know that I need to lose at least 100 lbs but I'll start with a mini goal of 10%

Today was a good day! My little one went down for a nap early today and my friend took me to her gym. She kicked my butt! Then we went window shopping all around the mall. And tonight my boyfriend and I got out the tennis rackets and kit the ball around in the street. I also submitted my first show in a month! :)

Okay can I join. I don't have a scale at home but the last time I went to the doctors I was 235lbs I think. I see the doctor tomorrow so I will know for sure where I am. I lost 25 lbs in 5 months last year, and I think I gained some of that back.

I need to get off my butt and get motivated again. I have a tread mill in my spare room I just need to dust it off and start using it.

Hi Ladies, I am ready to join. I had a kidney transplant 6 weeks ago and I will need to take it slow but I have been walking (the weather is finally getting a little bit nicer! My starting weight this morning was 208. Thanks in avance for the support.

I weighed in at the gym today. I lost 2.2 pounds this week! I'm 213. Group challenge for the gym's "biggest loser", was a trio challenge. The group with the most combined minutes exercised and pounds lost would win. I had a previous engagement tonight, so I missed my one allowed class miss. I worked out 4 days this week (60 minutes treadmill each time). I will get 5 in this week with an additional strength training. I haven't lost a lot of pounds, but 5 inches in my waist in 8 weeks. We started with 32, and we're down to 11 still competing. I still have a shot at the big prize, healthy thinner and $1500!! Only one downfall, May 11 I will find out if I go on to the finals. If I do, I miss Conference. Our mandatory weigh in is July 15.

Related to Did I Win the Biggest Loser Challenge? - My Journey with Group C

1. What is the purpose of the Group C Weigh in on April 7th?

The Group C Weigh in on April 7th is a monthly event for members of Group C to track their weight and measure progress towards their health and wellness goals.

2. Who can participate in the Group C Weigh in on April 7th?

The Group C Weigh in on April 7th is open to all members of Group C, including consultants, team members, and customers.

3. Do I have to attend the Group C Weigh in on April 7th in person?

No, the Group C Weigh in on April 7th can be done virtually through our online platform. However, we encourage members to attend in person for support and accountability.

4. Are there any prizes or incentives for participating in the Group C Weigh in on April 7th?

Yes, there will be prizes and incentives for those who achieve their weight loss goals during the Group C Weigh in on April 7th. These will be announced at the event.

5. How can I prepare for the Group C Weigh in on April 7th?

To prepare for the Group C Weigh in on April 7th, we recommend setting realistic and achievable goals, keeping track of your progress, and staying accountable by attending meetings and staying in touch with your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • lockhartkitchen