• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did I Miss Something? Has Ho Announced When the Fall Products

N/A nothing has been announced yet...wonder if we will still get a directors box after all the other changes???I'm guessing they're changing it to July. I hope that's the only change!!!
DebPC
Staff member
Did I miss something? Has HO announced when the Fall Products Sellathon will be. It's usually in June- but after they changed the winter one, I'm afraid they'll change it to July this year. Anyone know anything?

Nothing has been announced yet...wonder if we will still get a directors box after all the other changes???

I'm guessing they're changing it to July. I hope that's the only change!!!

I'm thinking July also, which won't be bad, considering the host special is Awesome!! If it were June, they would have said something by now. Well at least we won't have to wait forever to see the NEW products!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The host special is cool for July. Predictable,,,,,,

pcjenni said:
Nothing has been announced yet...wonder if we will still get a directors box after all the other changes???

I think they announced in a call with Jean Jonas that they were going to go back to the directors boxes being all of the new products instead of just a selection. I can't find the follow up email about this but it implied that we could still earn them:love0010:

cincychef said:
I think they announced in a call with Jean Jonas that they were going to go back to the directors boxes being all of the new products instead of just a selection. I can't find the follow up email about this but it implied that we could still earn them:love0010:

Thats what I heard on the call too.

July is the WORST month of the year for our team so it would be predictable that they would change it to this month. No matter how I pretty up July, it just doesn't go..but maybe this year I can change it!

From the CPG:

New Product Samples
Directors through Executive Directors can earn a selection of new season product samples. There are two ways to earn:

• Submit $1,250 or more in personal commissionable sales in three of the four qualifying months.

Or,

• Submit a total of $5,000 or more in personal commissionable sales in the four qualifying months.

Spring/summer products can be earned by submitting the required sales September – December. Fall/winter samples can be earned with sales submitted March – June.

You must be a Director at the time the samples are shipped. If you take a grace month during the four qualifying months, you must submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales in each of the other three qualifying months to receive new product samples.

July has been one of my top months in the past! Last year I had over $7,000 in sales and earned $350 in gas cards. I would LOVE to see another promotion like that!!!! What I have found is it all comes down to my perspective but there are really no bad months!!!

Chantelle, I have had a decent July booked before but it tanks. I don't want it to be a bad month but just can't close and get a follow through on bookings. I have made more contacts, etc. through vendor fairs as well. Hoping that I can break this trend this July!

baychef said:
Chantelle, I have had a decent July booked before but it tanks. I don't want it to be a bad month but just can't close and get a follow through on bookings. I have made more contacts, etc. through vendor fairs as well. Hoping that I can break this trend this July!

I didn't mean anyone personally, May has been one of my hardest months for YEARS and I am trying to break that trend this year :) but it is not looking that great so far. I know it is me because people on here talk about it being one of their highest months, I just have found that if there is a month I dread and I can overcome that one year it seems easier the next time around. Hope that makes sense.

April is usually a huge month for me and it did not fail. May...I had 5 parties booked. One I gave to a new consultant (it is her aunt). One postponed until June. I am now down to 2 and no guest lists yet...not feeling too promising. May is a difficult month for me as well.

1. What is "Did I Miss Something? Has Ho Announced When the Fall Products"?

"Did I Miss Something? Has Ho Announced When the Fall Products" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who are interested in the release of new products from a company called Ho. It is often asked when there is speculation or anticipation about Ho's upcoming fall product line.

2. Who is Ho and what products do they offer?

Ho is a company that offers a variety of products, including clothing, accessories, and home goods. They are known for their trendy and unique designs, and their products cater to a wide range of age groups and lifestyles.

3. Has Ho announced when they will release their fall products?

At this time, Ho has not officially announced the release date for their fall products. However, they typically release their new products in late summer or early fall, so it is expected that the fall products will be available in the coming months.

4. How can I stay updated on the release of Ho's fall products?

The best way to stay updated on the release of Ho's fall products is to follow their social media accounts and sign up for their email newsletter. This way, you will be notified as soon as they announce the release date and any other important updates.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions for Ho's fall products?

It is not yet known if there will be any special deals or promotions for Ho's fall products. However, they often offer discounts and sales throughout the year, so it is possible that there will be some opportunities to save on the fall products. Keep an eye on their social media and website for any announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef