• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did FedEx deliver a surprise package in July?

In summary, "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef customers and consultants to express excitement about receiving a package from FedEx. The delivery time for these orders depends on the selected shipping method, and they can be tracked through the Pampered Chef website or shipping confirmation email. If an order is missing or damaged, customers should contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. Changing the shipping address is possible if the order has not yet been shipped, but not if it has already been sent.
BettieC
Gold Member
It was like Christmas in July....lol.

gotta love that fed ex truck pulling up!

Especially on a Monday....lol

They came to my house too ... to deliver a show submitted FRIDAY AFTERNOON! Woo-hoo! Go HO and FedEx!

Hi there! I'm so glad you had a great experience with your order! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love hearing that our products bring joy and excitement to our customers. It truly is like Christmas in July when you receive your order and get to start using our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and happy cooking!

1. What is "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!"?

"Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" is a phrase commonly used by consultants and customers of Pampered Chef to express excitement about receiving a package from FedEx containing their orders or products.

2. How long does it usually take for "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" orders to arrive?

The delivery time for "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" orders depends on the shipping method selected at the time of purchase. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 1-2 business days.

3. Can I track my "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" order?

Yes, you can track your "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the order status. You will also receive a tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.

4. What should I do if my "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" order is missing or damaged?

If your order is missing or damaged, please contact Pampered Chef customer service immediately at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or email them at [email protected]. They will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" order?

If your "Woohoo Fed Ex Came Today!!" order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. However, if the order has already been shipped, the address cannot be changed. In this case, you may need to contact FedEx to arrange for a package redirect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
esavvymom