• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Debi finally reach her $1000 show goal with Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Finally! My First $1000 Show!" is a free training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their first $1000 in sales at a show. It provides valuable tips and strategies, as well as the opportunity to connect with other consultants and share success stories. The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and can be accessed by registering on the company's website.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
YEAH! This was a personal goal since I've only been with PC for 7 months and after a slow start, have been doing GREAT! But just couldn't seem to get a $1000 show. Until today! It's actually sitting around $1036 right now with at least one more outside order expected. YEAH ME! :D

That's awesome Debi!!! I know how hard that goal is to reach in a military community!! You are ramping up to a great holiday season!!

Better change your Best Show Info!!!

Thanks Stephanie!!!

That's great, Debi!!! Way to go.

Awesome Job Debi!!!!:)Keep up the great work, they will come a lot easier now!!!

Way to go!! I am striving to reach the same goal so wish me luck!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Way to go! I've got a Nov. host whose goal is to go over 1000. SHe's got outside orders totaling over 700 right now so I'm praying she makes it! Especially with the Nov. incentives.

you go girl great job!

Great job Deb! Wat to set your goals high and acheive them. I am still waiting for my first $1000 show, almost made it once.

Fantastic. I'm sure that first $1000 show feels great.

CONGRATS! It does feel great doesn't it? Just wish all of hosts were as excited as my "Kilo Club" host to get the shopping spree. Keep up the good work!

Woo-Hoo! Once you get that first one, they are way easier to do! Congrats!

Congrats Debi! Why didn't you tell me at the football game yesterday? I am so happy for you!
Melissa

What is "Finally! My First $1000 Show!"?

"Finally! My First $1000 Show!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve their first $1000 in sales at a show.

How much does it cost to participate in "Finally! My First $1000 Show!"?

The program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants.

What are the benefits of participating in "Finally! My First $1000 Show!"?

The program provides valuable tips and strategies to help you reach your first $1000 show, including product demonstration techniques and hostess coaching tips. It also offers the opportunity to connect with other consultants and share success stories.

Is "Finally! My First $1000 Show!" open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the program is open to all consultants, regardless of their level or experience.

How do I sign up for "Finally! My First $1000 Show!"?

To participate in the program, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and register for the program. You will then have access to all the resources and support needed to achieve your first $1000 show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
EgresiPC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN