• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did anyone spot familiar faces in the incentive trip slideshows?

In summary, Kris is the third person pictured in the first London pic. She's from Colorado and they were having fun on the cruise. Her husband is also supportive of her business.
chefkathy
I don't know how long they've been up, but I just looked at them. No pics from the Sovereign--I guess the photographer was on the Majesty. :(

Anyway, Kris is that you in the first London pic? That gal to the left of you...I met her in San Fran last year and again at Leadership. I can't remember her first name, but I remember she is from CO! LOL!

Anyway, it's nice to check out the pics!

Oy, I am in one of the photos (3rd one in). I don't take good pics...but the champagne in that photo was free, so I probably didn't care at the time!

Okay, so it wasn't the first one. I knew it was one of the first ones. Free champagne is always good! :D

I saw the pics from the cruise this afternoon! I didn't recognize anyone.:cool:Now I have to check kris out in the london one!

legacypc46 said:
Oy, I am in one of the photos (3rd one in). I don't take good pics...but the champagne in that photo was free, so I probably didn't care at the time!

Okay, so you're the 3rd picture but which gal? :)

She's the second consultant from the left.

the one with the ears sticking out....

awesome Kris! How exciting!!! It looks like you guys were having fun! How cool to go to London and for FREE!! What did your dh think of the trip?

MY DH loved it (though he's already dreading the 1099:rolleyes:).

He's definitely shifted in how he views my business. In the beginning, he was begrudgingly (sp?) supportive...but he wasn't happy (understatement) I walked away from a well-paying job. Then we had some real ups and downs as he watched me invest a lot of hours with (in his mind) little return. Then I made director, and then London, and now TPC.

He's become my biggest fan. He actually came home from work Tuesday all excited because he pre-sold a couple deep covered bakers for a show I'm doing next week for a gal in his office. He left yesterday to visit family and do some work on our 'forever' home (in Florida)...and was collecting up catalogs to take with him. :love0010:

legacypc46 said:
MY DH loved it (though he's already dreading the 1099:rolleyes:).

He's definitely shifted in how he views my business. In the beginning, he was begrudgingly (sp?) supportive...but he wasn't happy (understatement) I walked away from a well-paying job. Then we had some real ups and downs as he watched me invest a lot of hours with (in his mind) little return. Then I made director, and then London, and now TPC.

He's become my biggest fan. He actually came home from work Tuesday all excited because he pre-sold a couple deep covered bakers for a show I'm doing next week for a gal in his office. He left yesterday to visit family and do some work on our 'forever' home (in Florida)...and was collecting up catalogs to take with him. :love0010:

AWESOME!! It sounds a lot like how my dh felt but now wouldn't change it for the world. He STILL talks about San Francisco and how that was the best trip for us!! We can't wait for the next trip!!

Related to Did anyone spot familiar faces in the incentive trip slideshows?

1. What is an incentive trip slideshow?

An incentive trip slideshow is a presentation that showcases the highlights and experiences from a company's incentive trip. It typically includes photos, videos, and testimonials from employees who attended the trip.

2. How are the photos and videos selected for the slideshow?

The photos and videos used in the slideshow are usually chosen by a designated team or committee who attended the trip. They will select the best and most representative images to include in the presentation.

3. Can we personalize the slideshow for our team?

Yes, the slideshow can be personalized to include photos or messages from your team members. This can be a great way to make the presentation more meaningful and engaging for your employees.

4. How long does it take to create a slideshow?

The timeline for creating a slideshow can vary depending on the number of photos and videos to be included, as well as the complexity of the design. It's best to plan ahead and allow at least a couple of weeks for the creation and editing of the slideshow.

5. Can we use the slideshow for promotional purposes?

Yes, the slideshow can be used for promotional purposes to showcase the company's incentive trip and highlight the benefits of achieving the trip. You can share it on social media or use it in presentations to motivate and inspire your team to reach their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u