• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Email Bombardment: April Shipped Shows Reappear? | Discussion

In summary, the conversation between customers and the Pampered Chef customer service team covered various common concerns and issues. These included finding the right size of mixing bowl, issues with the non-stick coating on cookware, difficulty finding replacement parts, understanding use and care instructions, and trouble redeeming host rewards and customer specials. The customer service team offered solutions and assistance for each of these concerns, emphasizing their commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction and providing helpful resources for using and maintaining their products.
vanscootin
Gold Member
get bombarded with shipping emails last night with shows that had been shipped back in April? I had 17 emails this morning all from shows that had shipped way last month that I had already gotten shipment confirmations on. Just wondering.

I had a lot of shows in April, but did not get reconfirmation of shippings like you did.

If there were any backordered items on the show it resends the shipping email when the show is complete.

I didn't get bombarded last night, but I have- twice this month! It's not backorder stuff, it's ALL my shows. Thanks for the update PC that my shows back in March have been shipped- good gravy:eek: Pretty sure they've already gotten everything, even exchanged a few items!

pchockeymom said:
I didn't get bombarded last night, but I have- twice this month! It's not backorder stuff, it's ALL my shows. Thanks for the update PC that my shows back in March have been shipped- good gravy:eek: Pretty sure they've already gotten everything, even exchanged a few items!

I'm wondering if it's a new web glitch.... cause they were all in different format than what was sent before.

1. Did anyone else have trouble finding the right size of mixing bowl?

Yes, this is a common concern we hear from our customers. Our mixing bowl sets come in various sizes to accommodate all your mixing needs. Our customer service team can also assist you in finding the perfect bowl for your specific recipe.

2. Did anyone else have issues with the non-stick coating on the cookware?

Our non-stick cookware is designed to be durable and long-lasting. However, if you are experiencing any issues with the coating, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Our products are covered by a satisfaction guarantee, and we will work to resolve any issues you may have.

3. Did anyone else struggle to find replacement parts for their Pampered Chef products?

No, we offer a variety of replacement parts for our products on our website. If you are unable to find the part you need, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We are committed to ensuring our customers have access to all the parts they need to continue using their Pampered Chef products.

4. Did anyone else have difficulty understanding the use and care instructions for their new product?

We understand that some of our products may have specific care instructions, and we strive to make them as clear as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We want you to get the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

5. Did anyone else have trouble redeeming their host rewards or customer specials?

Our host rewards and customer specials are a great way to save on our products. If you are having trouble redeeming them, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to make sure you are able to take advantage of these offers and enjoy our products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Liquid Sky