• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!

In summary, "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" is a popular cooking tool offered by Pampered Chef that combines a cutting board and colander. It can be used by placing ingredients on the cutting board side and flipping it over to rinse and drain. The tool is dishwasher safe and made of durable plastic with an antimicrobial coating. It is not recommended for use with hot foods.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just wanted to say thank you for the quote in your signature. I was replying to another thread & your signature was GLARING at me! It told me that I must get on the phone & make phone calls if I want to be successful! :love:

The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do - Thomas Edison

You just made my day! I don't think my name has ever been the title of a thread before. Thanks!

I love the quote, too. I have it posted right above the screen on my laptop, so every time I pass by it, I see it (my laptop is in the kitchen).

Glad the quote is an inspiration to you. Let me know how those calls go!

You're welcome! I'm glad my signature quote resonated with you and inspired you to take action. It's definitely a powerful reminder that success often requires stepping out of our comfort zones and doing things that may not be easy or enjoyable in the moment. Keep pushing yourself and I have no doubt that you will achieve your goals. Best of luck!

Related to Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!

What is "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!"?

"Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" is a popular cooking tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a unique combination of a cutting board and colander, making it perfect for prepping and draining ingredients all in one.

How do I use "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!"?

To use "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!", simply place your ingredients on the cutting board side and use a knife to chop or slice as desired. Then, flip the board over to the colander side and rinse your ingredients before draining them. It's that easy!

Is "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

Can "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" be used for hot foods?

No, we do not recommend using "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" for hot foods. It is not heat resistant and could warp or melt if exposed to high temperatures.

What materials is "Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" made of?

"Dianevill! You Just Made My Day!" is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to use. The cutting board is also coated with an antimicrobial material for added safety and sanitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • emiscookin