• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Descubre los Especiales de Mar/Abr en la Versión Española de CN!

so I can start planning my outfits!thanks!Hi, I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but the Spanish CN has the Mar/Apr specials in it. I didn't see anything in the English CN that would lead me to believe otherwise. I emailed Gillian and she said that she is still working on the English CN and that she will let us know when it is done. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
PamperedChefDebi said:
Me too! Please?
I Just PM'd you!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Hmmmm....interesting.

Thanks Kristin!
Your Welcome!

Hey Kristen - PM me too! I have info already - just curious if what you have is different than what I already have!!!

Ohhh Cindy, you have info? Are you willing to share? Please PM or e-mail me if you are.

Thanks Kristin!! :)

Darby, thanks for the info.

If someone could PM me too that would make me very happy!! I would like to find out as much ASAP b/c I go to the hospital at 4:30am to have my c-section and won't find anything else out until I get home a few days later!! The suspense is killing me!!
TIA

Someone PM me too! I would LOVE to know!

thanks! Will that get me updates from conference or just let me know what's special about pg 10?

That is the main conference info line, LOL!! You are in Katie! Pg. 10 isn't very exciting so you should just wait until tomorrow to get everything!

OK thanks! I have been off of here over the holidays and feeling pretty blah in general about PC so I'm hoping all the excitment of learning something new is gonna bring me back to life..lol!!

I have a feeling some motivation is headed your way... :D

gilliandanielle said:
I have a feeling some motivation is headed your way... :D

Just added myself to your LONG line of "want-to-know-it-all's" :D

I can't wait to share everything!! I really hope Ann doesn't forget me!

gilliandanielle said:
I can't wait to share everything!! I really hope Ann doesn't forget me!

HEY ANN!!! Dont forget about Gillian!!! Cause WE ALL are counting on you!! LOL [just a friendly reminder]

:D

I know she won't forget... I am just getting nervous with all these people counting on me...

Sheesh...now you know how I have felt the last 2 days...LOL...:D

Ann won't forget you!! The list is getting very LONG!! LOL:D

ooohhhhh..... so excited to go!Got my bag packed, just waiting for my ride to the airport! Got phone numbers programmed into my cell phone. And I just remembered that I'll need to call my parents today, too - it's their anniversary. (Side note: My twin sister and I were "honeymoon" babies, due almost exactly 9 months after the wedding. But we were 6 weeks early. So, of course, we tease our parents all the time that they "had to" get married. :) )

chefann said:
ooohhhhh..... so excited to go!

Got my bag packed, just waiting for my ride to the airport! Got phone numbers programmed into my cell phone. And I just remembered that I'll need to call my parents today, too - it's their anniversary. (Side note: My twin sister and I were "honeymoon" babies, due almost exactly 9 months after the wedding. But we were 6 weeks early. So, of course, we tease our parents all the time that they "had to" get married. :) )

That is so funny. My older sister is a "honeymoon" baby, but it took me a while to figure out when I was a kid (parents were staunch Catholics) that them being married on Aug 2nd 1958, and her being born on Mar 8th 1959 didn't quite fit into the "Wait until you're married" speach I was ALWAYS getting as a teenager!!! :eek:

hehe. My husband is from a line of oops babies born before getting married. When his great-grandma died they couldn't mention the year she married b/c her first daughter was upset after finding out she'd always been told the wrong year!! She went through 75 yrs. of her life thinking her parents had been married a year before they actually had!!!

I want to know too!I want to know too, so if you know before Wed or Thurs when they post it on the web let me know too. Oh, just go ahead and post it on here, if the people don't want to know then they don't have to read it, or import it into a word doc so then whoever wants to know they can click on it.

Plus, I must be stupid too because I just looked online at the CC (I'm at work) and I don't see anything, but I have all the exec cookware and not as familiar with the prof. So I would like to know also about that. Can I blame this all on the pregnancy?? :)

Last edited:
There should be a thread started titled

SECRETS REVEALED from Leadership

and if you want to know - then look,

if you don't - then don't looked

all talk should stay there, that's my opinon, sorry if it sounds mean

mbh06 said:
hehe. My husband is from a line of oops babies born before getting married. When his great-grandma died they couldn't mention the year she married b/c her first daughter was upset after finding out she'd always been told the wrong year!! She went through 75 yrs. of her life thinking her parents had been married a year before they actually had!!!

Me and my mom discovered this about my dad's parents when my grandfather died. We have never told him that they lied to him for years! They are both decased now and we did not see the point of hurting him more. We think his sister saw the real date but if she realized it she never said a word. I was searching for their marriage license and could not find it in the "year" I was told it was in and I looked at a different year and found out why! They even went as far as to say they were on the 60th Wedding Anniversary but they did not want a party or anything!

whiteyteresa said:
There should be a thread started titled

SECRETS REVEALED from Leadership

and if you want to know - then look,

if you don't - then don't looked

all talk should stay there, that's my opinon, sorry if it sounds mean

LOL...There is now!!!:D

I have been told that any info posted directly on the boards will be deleted...all info has to be exchanged through PM's or e-mail (or a little brown baggie under a park bench!)

gilliandanielle said:
I have been told that any info posted directly on the boards will be deleted...

all info has to be exchanged through PM's or e-mail (or a little brown baggie under a park bench!)

I thought that was only for National conference since there were different waves. They just didn't want wave 1 saying anything because wave 3 wanted it to be a surprise.

What would be wrong for them telling us now?

I'm sorry if I sound studip about it.:confused:

~

gilliandanielle said:
I have been told that any info posted directly on the boards will be deleted...

all info has to be exchanged through PM's or e-mail (or a little brown baggie under a park bench!)

In the little brown baggie under the bench, does it also have a sandwich in it!!;) ;) :cool: :cool:

whiteyteresa said:
I thought that was only for National conference since there were different waves. They just didn't want wave 1 saying anything because wave 3 wanted it to be a surprise.

What would be wrong for them telling us now?

I'm sorry if I sound studip about it.:confused:

~
That's what I thought too.

For leadership we need to wait for the okay... there are many people on here that aren't going but want to be surprised at their meeting (I am fighting for you Lacy!!)

OK, back to the page 10,
can some one fill me in?
It is driving me crazy!!!!
Thanks!

PS, you girls are OH SO Naughty!!!
You did more than just shake the presents at Christmas time :D

DITTO!!!! I am still clueless!!!!

Chozengirl said:
OK, back to the page 10,
can some one fill me in?
It is driving me crazy!!!!
Thanks!