• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Descubre los Especiales de Mar/Abr en la Versión Española de CN!

so I can start planning my outfits!thanks!Hi, I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but the Spanish CN has the Mar/Apr specials in it. I didn't see anything in the English CN that would lead me to believe otherwise. I emailed Gillian and she said that she is still working on the English CN and that she will let us know when it is done. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Let the cat out of the bag!! LOL:D

Ps thanks Darby:)

Has anyone notice something on page 10 of the CN?

If you don't have it go CC and look at hit.

I hope you don't think that I am spoiling anything.

whiteyteresa said:

Okay, lady. I'm missing it...what is it?:confused: :D

look at the bottom of the page

Do you see something that isn't in our catalog?

Heheheheee!!!! :D

Thanks!!

This is like "I spy"...how exciting!

ok, if you're meaning the strainer--that is part of the professional line set.

Although I would love to have a strainer/steamer for the exec!!

OMG!! I didn't even notice the first time!

Maybe it will be Available for open stock.

ok, I admit it I'm blonde!!
What the heck am I looking at on page 10??? that isn't in the catalog?
are you talking baout the green towel?
Teresa

What Teresa said, to look at on page 10 of the CN, not the catalog.

If you don't have it go CC and look at it.

gilliandanielle said:
OMG!! I didn't even notice the first time!

What didn't you notice the 1st time??? inquiring minds want to know!!!:D

You have a PM Darby!

gilliandanielle said:
You have a PM Darby!

Thanks!

You know now, I am going to scour every inch of every page in the CN and see what else is in there. Its like Hidden Pictures...lol:p

I am looking at page 10 of the January '07 Consultant news
Still have a ?
what am I missing?

Yeah, I don't have a clue either.

ange13 said:
ok, if you're meaning the strainer--that is part of the professional line set.

Although I would love to have a strainer/steamer for the exec!!

I believe that this is what everyone is talking about!!

Theresa & Kristin- you have PM's!

I just went to the newsletter online it is EXACTLY the same one I have here open on my desk to page 10.
I apologize for being such a nitwit (I usually catch on pretty quickly)
having a difficult time concentrating today a very dear friend of ours (our daughters are very close friends and he was our oldest son's principal) is in the hospital & very sick and the outcome doesn't look good. Hoping I don't have a funeral to attend instead of leadership.
He was jsut here in May for our BBQ/graduation party and very healthy. He is YOUNG their daughter will be 14 this week!!
So someone please enlighten me !!!
Teresa

Thanks Gillian!!
Teresa

No problem- Darby shared with me though, so she gets credit!

whiteyteresa said:

I just looked on Page 10..love it. I saw Paula Deen do noodles today and she pulled her steamer/strainer out and I thought how neat. I am going to order the cookware with some money I got for Christmas - I defintely need to wait wait until I know all changes in case I want to wait to March, now.

The handles are the dead giveaway - thats all Im sayin!
I cant believe I did not notice that before and I have read the CS from cover to cover a bajillion times!!!!

Alright, I'm clueless! The professional set has a steamer insert!;)

:eek: ALright Cindy, I just looked at the pic AGAIN and I don't see any difference! :rolleyes: I am overexhausted though because my children have been sick!:rolleyes:

OMG Kristi - opps youre right - now Im clueless!
OK somebody PM me or this one glass of wine Im having wont be my last!!!!

All I can say is in the email from Darby - if the recruiting incentive is true - this totally totally totally ROCKS!!!!

Cindycooks said:
OMG Kristi - opps youre right - now Im clueless!
OK somebody PM me or this one glass of wine Im having wont be my last!!!!

You're too funny! :D I think I might drink the rest of my spiked egg nog once my daughter (she's 2) gets home from Disney World with her grandparents!!;)

Cindycooks said:
All I can say is in the email from Darby - if the recruiting incentive is true - this totally totally totally ROCKS!!!!

I do agree! I can't wait to find out everything in 2-5 days!!:D

Kristi - I hope your babies get better! My little grandbaby (3 mos) has had RSV all week and it has been awful - she better thank goodness today.
We are headed to a Sweet 16 party for a family friend - if you hear ANYTHING please post or PM me! :)

Thanks Gillian! You rock!!!:D

Hate to burst your bubble, but the strainer is not new!!

Thanks Kathy! That's not it though! Keep looking!!!;)

I'm with Kathy, I can't see anything, I'm waiting for Darby to email me, I just sent her a message.

Thanks,

Lisa

I give..I don't see anything!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I'm with Kathy, I can't see anything, I'm waiting for Darby to email me, I just sent her a message.

Thanks,

Lisa
I just PM'd you!

Can I be included in on this.... I have no clue what everyone is seeing, and my eyes are now crossed!!!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Kathy! That's not it though! Keep looking!!!;)
The lime green microfiber towel in the background? They had those last spring I think it was. Maybe there will be some SA with these colors. IF these are new pictures, you should pay attention to the backgrounds too. When they photograph the new products, they seem to choose homes that really have the same colors in them. When the new cookware line came out last spring and was featured on the cover of the catalog, that was my parents' neighbors' house in Wheaton, IL!! They used their house to photograph tons of pics for the Spring/Summer 2006 catalog. What a weird coincidence that they were my parents' neighbors. I tried to sneak over there and peek, but no such luck. Remember last years' sea green and turquoise colors? This neighbors house (especially kitchen) had a lot of that turquoise color and it was a white kitchen (as opposed to lots of wood), so that's why they were chosen. The wall color in the pictures on p.10 of the KN also are a lime green color. Hmmmmm.......:confused:

Thats exactly what I said Becky! I thought it was the lime green one from last summer.....but maybe not??? :)

Spanish vs English...
gilliandanielle said:
I literally got giddy when I saw the title of this thread!! Ann is going to regret calling me after the first day because I am going to know her cell # then, LMAO!!

For those who want the beans spilled- we can have an info circle for everyone to share what they know!!

I know that the Starter Kits are different for Spanish Consultants, I live in a Bilingual area, actually I'm the minority. I really like the Spanish Starter kit better than the English one but wouldn't have the needed English materials if I ordered the Spanish kit. I found this out after comparing the Spanish/English catalogs and prods on back :(

They get the 10" saute pan in their starter kit.....and their recipes focus more on cookware instead of stoneware.
Are thier monthly specials and ours always the same????

I still don't get it either. The green microfiber towel was from last spring, I have two of them. Someone enlighten me too please!?

Cindycooks said:
They get the 10" saute pan in their starter kit.....and their recipes focus more on cookware instead of stoneware.
Are thier monthly specials and ours always the same????

There specials are the same, also they get the small caddy & 2 small bowls, spoon & spatula (the old set we used to sell) & the 10 inch skillet. of course the seasons best is in spanish.

ok I can't wait anymore (I was always the one who found the christmas gifts when I was a kid). Will someone pm me and let me know???

Ok, you all have me stumped...and excited!! Feel free to PM me with what you are seeing on pg 10 if you have time!! Thanks!

Bexs50 said:
Ok, you all have me stumped...and excited!! Feel free to PM me with what you are seeing on pg 10 if you have time!! Thanks!
I PM'd you!

Kristin- Can you PM me, too? :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views