• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Descubre los Especiales de Mar/Abr en la Versión Española de CN!

so I can start planning my outfits!thanks!Hi, I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but the Spanish CN has the Mar/Apr specials in it. I didn't see anything in the English CN that would lead me to believe otherwise. I emailed Gillian and she said that she is still working on the English CN and that she will let us know when it is done. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
thechefofnorthbend
the Spanish version of the CN has the Mar/Apr specials in it!!!:eek:

So...um...who gets that and, er, um...can you share??? If you dont want to spoil it for everyone, feel free to IM me. Thanks!!:p

Email me too. I can't stand waiting.

we can access it on CC! it asks if we want spanish or english version..

I looked at the Spanish version online and there's nothing in it.

Nope, there's nothing. :(

thechefofnorthbend said:
the Spanish version of the CN has the Mar/Apr specials in it!!!:eek:

So...um...who gets that and, er, um...can you share??? If you dont want to spoil it for everyone, feel free to IM me. Thanks!!:p

It is everything the same as the English version.....:rolleyes:

I didn't see a thing either.

No, the Spanish version is just a little bit different.

jenniferknapp said:
we can access it on CC! it asks if we want spanish or english version..
Its not online. It only was in the mailed version. believe me, I've checked. As soon as I know, I will email all those whoi want to know too!! Bwaaahahaaaa [evil laugh] Kinda feels like cheating on an exam, huh???:D

ohhh! awesome! i would love to know! hmmm....can't wait :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
Its not online. It only was in the mailed version. believe me, I've checked. As soon as I know, I will email all those whoi want to know too!! Bwaaahahaaaa [evil laugh] Kinda feels like cheating on an exam, huh???:D

Email me too please please please!
[email protected]
Thanks Darby!

Count me in, Darby!

you know I will be a partner in "crime" lol. ;)

Personally, I don't want to know yet because I LOVE surprises...and I'm going to Leadership, so I get the experience of all the ooohs and ahhhhs and screaming and clapping and stuff when things are announced. But, I'm weird - just look at my avatar!

I don't think that HO would have been that dumb to not notice the specials on the spanish one... I mean they are running a business here. lol. Though. I think I will just wait too. FOR gillian to get back to all of us. LOL.:D

Dying to know - please email me Darby!!!

Count me in on the email please!!!!!!

SillyChef said:
I don't think that HO would have been that dumb to not notice the specials on the spanish one... I mean they are running a business here. lol. Though. I think I will just wait too. FOR gillian to get back to all of us. LOL.:D

I literally got giddy when I saw the title of this thread!! Ann is going to regret calling me after the first day because I am going to know her cell # then, LMAO!!

For those who want the beans spilled- we can have an info circle for everyone to share what they know!!

cmdtrgd said:
Personally, I don't want to know yet because I LOVE surprises...and I'm going to Leadership, so I get the experience of all the ooohs and ahhhhs and screaming and clapping and stuff when things are announced. But, I'm weird - just look at my avatar!

That's how I am too; you're not weird to me! I like the suspense & surprise of it all, and don't like it when things get "leaked" early here.

Count me in the info circle :D

We'll just call it a "circle of trust"!! LMAO!

Please email me too! Thanks!

Me too please :D I am happy to say my Feb is booked and people want to know what the March special is! :)

Please count me in!! I love hearing new things!!!:D

I would love to know too!

I'd like to be included in the Circle of Trust!!

okay okay please tell me NOW!!!! :D

gilliandanielle said:
I literally got giddy when I saw the title of this thread!! Ann is going to regret calling me after the first day because I am going to know her cell # then, LMAO!!

OK- maybe I WON'T call you, then!

just kidding - that's what caller ID is for, so I can ignore you. :)

I wanna know, I wanna know. Count me in too...

I think a lot of people are going to be bummed if you don't call me!! LOL!

I am SO excited to share with everyone, and Ann is so awesome for taking the time to share with me!!

"Circle of Trust" LMAO!!!!

Sorry- Meet the Fockers has been on HBO a gazillion times in the last few months so I have seen it once or twice (<-----sarcasm here)!

Can I be added to the circle of Trust?? My director isn't able to go to Leadership this year, her "real" job is sending her somewhere else.

Thanks,

Lisa

PS,
I'm not a big surprise person, lol. I wanna know NOW, lol.

Tick-Tock...Still waiting girls...I am starting to wonder if it was a "planned leak" to get us all excited and worked up. So far I have had my feelers on every board I can think of and NO ONE is coming back with the answer...yet there is allot of "have you heard?" out there...hmmmm. I will see if something gets dropped in my email box overnight and then let you know. [only by private request, that is...I wont spoil it for those who dont want it]

I would love to know as well.

It's too late/early...I have no idea what you are talking about..but I am too nosey not to know..tell me everything..I want to know EVERYTHING.....LOL.....I can't wait..just tell me...
BAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Would love to know early too!!!!:D You have my e-mail!!:D

Drum Roll Please.....Ok. Because of the HUGE response, could all who want the juicy info, send me an email? That way I can just respond back to you directly? This way, those who want to know, will...and those who dont, wont.

P.S. I HAVE THE INFO!!!!:D

thanks! sent you an email :)

Thanks I just sent you an e-mail too. Laurel:D

Ooh, Darby you are naughty! ;)

I am going to Leadership and want to be surprised there.

Although we have an Hispanic gal that is coming with us, so maybe she'll spill the beans first???

Hmm....

I sent you an email!!

thanks so much darby!! :)

Thanks Darby:D How do you have such a LOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG signature? I can only have 3 lines?

I personally know one or two secrets but I won't tell...........LA LA LA LA....

How about a hint???? :D

Yea, a hint...:p

I LOVE a good mystery!!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies