• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Description for Penne Al Fresco Recipe

In summary, to make Penne Al Fresco you will need penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, fresh basil, and grated Parmesan cheese. You can make substitutions based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook and can be made ahead of time. It is a vegetarian dish, but protein options can be added.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm at work and trying to get my recipes together for the new season. Can anyone tell me what the little description for the Penne al Fresco recipe says in the new Season's Best?

Wasn't Penny al Fresco a starlet who's movie career never went anywhere?

Preparing a tomato-garlic sauce from scratch in the microwave will fill your kitchen with the aromas of an upscale restaurant.

Thanks Kathleen!

kam said:
Preparing a tomato-garlic sauce from scratch in the microwave will fill your kitchen with the aromas of an upscale restaurant.

Yup, I just knew Penny al Fresco was a spicy tomato!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Penne Al Fresco?

To make Penne Al Fresco, you will need penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, fresh basil, and grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Penne Al Fresco recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta, replace the cherry tomatoes with sun-dried tomatoes, or omit the Parmesan cheese for a dairy-free option.

3. How long does it take to cook Penne Al Fresco?

The Penne Al Fresco recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook. This includes the time to cook the pasta and sauté the tomatoes and garlic.

4. Can I make Penne Al Fresco ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Penne Al Fresco ahead of time and store it in the fridge for a few days. Just reheat it in a pan or in the microwave before serving.

5. Is Penne Al Fresco a vegetarian dish?

Yes, Penne Al Fresco is a vegetarian dish. However, if you want to add some protein, you can add grilled chicken, shrimp, or tofu to the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay