• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deposits Coming Earlier Than Expected!

In summary, according to this article, American consumers will be receiving their bank deposits earlier than expected. Also, an online calculator has been created to help those who don't know how much money they will receive in their deposit checks. Finally, congratulations are in order for someone as Lisa, who is closing on her house on the same day as her daughter is accepted into a college.
JillianAnthony
Saw this on YAHOO and thought I'd share with all of you! Looks like we'll be getting the deposits earlier than expected (hopefully!)

http://www.savvysugar.com/1576586

I heard they are being released Monday also. There is also an online calculator to figure out your rebate if you don't know.I am waiting to put mine straight in the bank and repair my roof!

Woo Hoo!! My husband's last two digits are 09 and they have our direct deposit info!!! We found out Thursday our daughter has been accepted to Georgia Tech if she attends their summer session...which means $1200 in housing and orientation deposits are due by May 1st! We are also closing on our house that day. Hello refund :) , good bye refund :(

Congratulations to your daughter Lisa!

Congrats, Lisa! That's exciting for her. Not so much for your pocketbook, though!

Glad to hear it! My husband's last digits are 95 so we have to wait a couple weeks. Thank goodness we do direct deposit - otherwise it would be JULY! :eek:

We just paid off the very last of our credit card debt TODAY so we are using it toward a new sofa and recliner (and our son is getting the old for his college apartment). WOO HOO!:balloon: The sofa and chair we have now is barely good enough for a college kid but we wouldn't buy until the cash was in hand ...and the rest will be there by the time he moves this August.

My husbands is 52 so we'll get it May 5th it looks like. We're pretty excited as well! We're planning on putting ours towards a trip to NYC for a Boston/Yankee game July 5th (We're huge YANKEE fans..sorry Red Sox fans) LoL Anyway so we're pretty pumped to see one of the last Boston/Yankee games in the park before they head on over to the new stadium!

I'm not sure what we're doing with ours yet. Probably our vacation in August.

JillianAnthony said:
My husbands is 52 so we'll get it May 5th it looks like. We're pretty excited as well! We're planning on putting ours towards a trip to NYC for a Boston/Yankee game July 5th (We're huge YANKEE fans..sorry Red Sox fans) LoL Anyway so we're pretty pumped to see one of the last Boston/Yankee games in the park before they head on over to the new stadium!

Jillian...when I read "my husband is 52" I thought "what does his age have to do with it?" and that you look very young for a 52 yr old husband :)

Hahahaha thats funny! No, my husband is 29 hahaha but sometimes act 52, and 5, and 2

GeorgiaPeach said:
Jillian...when I read "my husband is 52" I thought "what does his age have to do with it?" and that you look very young for a 52 yr old husband :)

Too funny! I just read that and thought the same thing and saw you posted it. :D

I think part of ours will be used to pay for my flight to Chicago, the rest will go to pay down our last debt, our Tahoe!! Yippee!!!

Who's SS# does it go by? Husband or Wife?

(mine numbers come first!) LOL

I believe the mailing said whomever is listed first on your tax return

quiverfull7 said:
I believe the mailing said whomever is listed first on your tax return
Yup, on the IRS website it says it goes by the main taxpayers ss#.

It looks like ours will be May 5 and it is going for our trip to Disneyland in Oct. I cant wait. Now just to book my shows solid to get then CC gone Which isnt to bad

Yipee! My husbands' ss. # ends in 00! Hopefully its in the bank monday!

I also don't know what to spend it on! Should I pay off some bills, just go crazy and go shopping? or save it?

the government wants you to just go crazy :)

Rebeccascabinet said:
Yipee! My husbands' ss. # ends in 00! Hopefully its in the bank monday!

I shared this info with a friend today and she said she knows of some people that have already received the check! I quickly went to my account online but...sadly...it's not there yet.

I checked today too and nope no money yet.

Ours goes into the savings...all the extra $$ does. I just took some change into the bank the other day, $40.76. It went into the savings, too.

Sorry I am the boring one around here, sounds like you will all be having FUN!!!:)

jwpamp said:
Ours goes into the savings...all the extra $$ does. I just took some change into the bank the other day, $40.76. It went into the savings, too.

Sorry I am the boring one around here, sounds like you will all be having FUN!!!:)

I was planning on being boring...our check was going in to the emergency fund. Now it will go to Georgia Tech, our "invest in our daughter's future" account :)

We won't get ours until May 12:(!. A lot of mine is already spent though (yes I'm a deficit spender). We finally put flooring in our 4 season room 2 weeks ago. We used the CC and will pay it off when we get the check.

The rest will be going toward my daughter's graduation party and college!

I so wish I could buy new furniture!!

I just checked my bank and nothing yet! I was hoping to get it today since my SS ends in 02. Hopefully tomorrow! :cry:

I heard the gov. is sending out 800,000 checks a day...Still nothing in the bank today:(
I decided to pay off some bills, put some in the e.r.fund, and go buy me a new outfit.

We are being half boring, half fun!
some is paying off cc and a big chunk is going into savings. What is left will be put towards furnishing our very bare new house :)

Got it! Transferred it to savings (oh, yes, it was soooo much fun :rolleyes: )

You already got it Janice? Awesome!!

My SO's is 09 and he hasn't seen his yet. :(

My DH's SSN ends in 11 and we haven't gotten ours yet. :cry: We really need it to pay off a couple bills right now. All our unexpected expenses hit at once and we could really use it.

Well, my husbands is 41, but when we did taxes we couldn't do direct deposit b/c his name isn't on checking account. So, we have to wait until June 6 until it is mailed out! :eek: :cry: But when we do finally get it we are going to pay a couple bills and then buy a new sectional!!:sing: The sofa we have now was my husband's grandmother's. I have seen pictures of him as a little boy sitting on it. He is 35, so it has done it's duty and served well, but it's time to retire it. I wish we could also get a new loveseat and chair to replace those too, but not right now. Luckily I live in an area overrun with furniture factories and outlets!:D

DH's ss is 07 and we haven't gotten ours yet! We need it asap, since having the baby it will be a big help catching up on bills!

46 here so next week!! We will be getting a bike for both DH and I for riding with the family at home and during camping trips!

Am I correct with the following?

$600 single
$1200 family
$300 per child

Stacie - the online calculator at Internal Revenue Service will tell you exactly what you're getting. You input info from your tax return & it tells you for sure. I did ours already!

Thanks Crystal!! $2100 for us!! Wahooooooo!!

I want to be fun with mine. Anyone know where I can find a nintendo wii online?

jbarnhill, who is this pic of? i am sure you have mentioned it somewhere but I was just wondering.

That is a picture of my niece Jalie Kile when she was in the NICU. I believe she was about a month old when I took that picture of her. I need to update it I know!

JoLynn

How old is she now? and how is she doing? My brother was a premie being born 2 months early

She is eight months old now. She was born at 30 weeks and weighed 2 lb 3 oz. I got to spend a few days with her last week as they live up in Nebraska and we had a lot of fun. She is doing great and she hasn't had any complications really even from the time she was born.

that is great to hear.

jbarnhill said:
I want to be fun with mine. Anyone know where I can find a nintendo wii online?

I believe Circuit City had them in.

Some area Walmarts have them in stock.

thanks Janet I will check circuit city. I have been watching for them at walmart but haven't time that one right yet.

Skip that - Circuit City sold out again.

i just figured that out. Thanks for your help though!

I got the weekly ad for Toys R Us and they're claiming they have they're largest stock of Wii's in stock. Check there.

My DH is 38. We will be spending our $$ on attorney fee's. We want full custody of my oldest DS.

Everyone have fun spending or saving your $$$.:)

My DH ss ends with 12, and no deposit yet, as of yesterday. Ours will be used for bills, bills, bills!

We got ours today via direct deposit! Straight to the Tahoe! (With the exception of the amount to pay for my plane ticket to NC!)

<h2>1. When will the deposits be coming?</h2><p>The exact date of when the deposits will be coming cannot be confirmed. However, based on the information on the article, it is expected to be earlier than originally anticipated.</p><h2>2. How much earlier will the deposits be coming?</h2><p>The article does not specify the exact time frame of how much earlier the deposits will be coming. It is simply stated that it will hopefully be earlier than expected.</p><h2>3. Will all deposits be coming earlier or just some?</h2><p>Based on the article, it seems that all deposits will be coming earlier than expected. However, it is always best to check with your specific financial institution for confirmation.</p><h2>4. Is there a possibility that the deposits may still come on the original expected date?</h2><p>While the article states that the deposits will hopefully be earlier than expected, there is always a possibility that the deposits may still come on the original expected date. It is best to keep an eye on your account and check with your financial institution for any updates.</p><h2>5. Will this early deposit affect my account in any way?</h2><p>It is unlikely that the early deposit will have any negative effect on your account. However, it is always best to monitor your account and check with your financial institution if you have any concerns.</p>

Related to Deposits Coming Earlier Than Expected!

1. When will the deposits be coming?

The exact date of when the deposits will be coming cannot be confirmed. However, based on the information on the article, it is expected to be earlier than originally anticipated.

2. How much earlier will the deposits be coming?

The article does not specify the exact time frame of how much earlier the deposits will be coming. It is simply stated that it will hopefully be earlier than expected.

3. Will all deposits be coming earlier or just some?

Based on the article, it seems that all deposits will be coming earlier than expected. However, it is always best to check with your specific financial institution for confirmation.

4. Is there a possibility that the deposits may still come on the original expected date?

While the article states that the deposits will hopefully be earlier than expected, there is always a possibility that the deposits may still come on the original expected date. It is best to keep an eye on your account and check with your financial institution for any updates.

5. Will this early deposit affect my account in any way?

It is unlikely that the early deposit will have any negative effect on your account. However, it is always best to monitor your account and check with your financial institution if you have any concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg