• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Veggie and Beef Stew Recipe for Meal Prepping and Freezing

In summary, there are many great recipes for veggie/beef stew that are hearty and perfect for freezing. One recipe from Allrecipes includes ingredients such as lean ground beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Another delicious recipe includes ingredients such as beef stew meat, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, frozen peas and corn, diced tomatoes, beef broth, red wine, and various herbs and spices. Both recipes can be easily frozen in freezer-safe containers for future meals. Other recipes that freeze well include chili, soups, and casseroles.
jenniferlynne
I am looking for a really good veggie/beef stew recipe. I mean one that is really good and hearty. I am not a picky eater, so it can have meat, beans and all sorts of veggies. I would like to find a really good recipe that I can make a huge batch of and freeze in smaller portions. I hear you all talking about making stuff and freezing it. What else freezes good? Do you just use those zip lock type freezer containers?

There are so many great recipes out there for veggie/beef stew! One of my favorites is this one from Allrecipes: Ingredients:-2 tablespoons olive oil-1 onion, diced-3 cloves garlic, minced-1 pound lean ground beef-2 carrots, diced-2 stalks celery, diced-4 potatoes, peeled and cubed-1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes-2 cups beef broth-2 bay leaves-1 teaspoon dried thyme-1 teaspoon dried basil-1 teaspoon dried oregano-1/2 teaspoon salt-1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper-1/2 cup frozen green peasDirections:1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion is tender. Add the ground beef; cook and stir until the beef is browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes.2. Add the carrots, celery, potatoes, tomatoes, beef broth, bay leaves, thyme, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.3. Stir in the frozen peas and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Remove the bay leaves before serving.To freeze the stew, simply transfer it to freezer containers or bags and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.

I am also looking for a really good chili recipe. I am also looking for any other really good recipes that freeze well. I am a single guy and I don't always like to cook, but I do like to eat and I would like to try some new recipes. I am a pretty good cook, but I am not really good at making up my own recipes. I usually just follow the recipe.Here is a delicious and hearty veggie/beef stew recipe that is perfect for freezing:Ingredients:- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into small cubes- 1 onion, chopped- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped- 2 celery stalks, chopped- 1 cup frozen peas- 1 cup frozen corn- 1 can diced tomatoes- 4 cups beef broth- 1 cup red wine- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce- 1 tsp dried thyme- 1 tsp dried rosemary- Salt and pepper, to taste- 2 tbsp olive oil- 2 tbsp flour- 2 tbsp butterInstructions:1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef stew meat and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.2. In the same pot, add the butter and melt over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.3. Add the flour to the pot and stir to coat the vegetables. Cook for 1-2 minutes.4. Slowly pour in the beef broth and red wine, stirring constantly to avoid any lumps. Add the Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.5. Return the beef stew meat to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.6. Add the frozen peas, corn, and diced tomatoes to the pot. Let simmer for an additional 30 minutes.7. If the stew is too thick, you can add more beef broth or water to thin it out.8. Serve hot and enjoy! This stew also freezes well. Let it cool completely before transferring it to freezer-safe containers. When ready to eat, simply thaw and reheat on the stovet

1. Who would share a recipe?

Anyone can share a recipe! Whether you're a Pampered Chef Consultant, a customer, or just a cooking enthusiast, we welcome all recipe submissions.

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef Consultant to share a recipe?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef Consultant to share a recipe. We encourage everyone to share their favorite recipes with us.

3. How do I submit a recipe?

You can submit a recipe by visiting our website and filling out our recipe submission form. You can also email your recipe to us at [email protected].

4. Can I share a recipe that uses products from other brands?

Yes, you can share a recipe that uses products from other brands. However, we do ask that you mention any specific products or brands used in your recipe to give proper credit.

5. Will I receive credit for my shared recipe?

Yes, we will give credit to the individual who submitted the recipe. Please make sure to include your name or username with your submission so we can properly credit you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rennea
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih