• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Turtle Pretzel Candies: Easy Homemade Holiday Recipe

In summary, to make Turtle Pretzel Candies, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, place mini pretzels on a baking sheet, top each one with a chocolate-covered caramel candy, bake for 3-4 minutes, and press a pecan half on top. You can use any type of chocolate, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, add other toppings like nuts or sprinkles, and make them in advance and store them in an airtight container or freeze them.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Can someone post this recipe for me? Actually any of the Homemade for the Holidays info would be great! It's not up yet on the Canadian CC and I would like to make this tomorrow evening for a ladies group. Thanks.

Give me a minute and I'll start typing.

Here you go.

Attachments

• turtlepretzel_recipe.pdf
    125 KB · Views: 337
  • tips.pdf
    117 KB · Views: 362
  • napoleon_recipe.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 278
  • interactive_invite.pdf
    126.9 KB · Views: 318
And a couple more.

Attachments

• candycane_recipe.pdf
    123.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 2008_holidaygifttags.pdf
    663.1 KB · Views: 416
Thank you!

1. How do I make the Turtle Pretzel Candies?

To make Turtle Pretzel Candies, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place mini pretzels on a baking sheet and top each one with a chocolate-covered caramel candy. Bake for 3-4 minutes, until the chocolate starts to melt. Remove from the oven and press a pecan half on top of each candy. Let cool and enjoy!

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the Turtle Pretzel Candies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the Turtle Pretzel Candies. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate all work well. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate for a variety of flavors.

3. How do I store the Turtle Pretzel Candies?

The best way to store Turtle Pretzel Candies is in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for about a week. You can also store them in the refrigerator for longer shelf life, but be sure to let them come to room temperature before serving.

4. Can I add other toppings to the Turtle Pretzel Candies?

Absolutely! While pecans are the traditional topping for Turtle Pretzel Candies, you can use any type of nut or even sprinkles for a fun twist. Get creative and have fun with it!

5. Can I make the Turtle Pretzel Candies in advance?

Yes, you can make the Turtle Pretzel Candies in advance. They make great gifts or party favors. Just be sure to store them properly in an airtight container. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just let them come to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies