• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle: A Great December Treat!

In summary, this trifle features milk chocolate M&M's, brownie mix, non-dairy whipped topping, and strawberry mousse mix. It is easy to make and will be a hit at any party.
PamperedSheep
Just found this trifle on BrightIdeas.com. Wish I would have had it for October, but will be nice to sell that Trifle for December.

Attachments

• triffle_l.jpg
    triffle_l.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 460
Looks interesting! What is in it?

No fair posting a yummy picture like that without a recipe!

That's what I really meant to write! LOL!

My "visions of sugar plums" guesses that it may involve brownies, pink M&M's and either pudding or whipped cream. Strawberry flavored would be my drug of choice!:balloon:

Spot on Ann..

Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 45 min. (for brownies)
Difficulty: Easy
One 14 oz. Susan G. Komen for the Cure Milk Chocolate M&M’S®
One package brownie mix prepared per instructions, divided in half
One 12 oz. container non-dairy frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), divided in half
One package strawberry mousse mix prepared per instructions, divided in half
One trifle dish

Layer as follows:
1. Half the brownies, crumbled
2. Half the prepared strawberry mousse
3. Sprinkle desired amount of Susan G. Komen M&M’S®
4. Half the non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip)
5. Repeat
6. Arrange M&M’s on top in the shape of a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon

loving brightideas.com will be using it a lot now I know it's there!

Thanks for posting the recipe. It sounds wonderful! I am definitely going to cut and paste it for the future to try out!

PamperedSheep said:
Just found this trifle on BrightIdeas.com. Wish I would have had it for October, but will be nice to sell that Trifle for December.

I was just on that site. Whereabouts did you find this on there? I couldn't find it or just went about it the wrong way. Thanks.

Harriet, I went on there and clicked away but nothing was working for me. I then found the search section on the top right and typed in trifle and up it came. HTH! :)

I found it Jodi thanks to you. I was really curious about what the name of it was and I guess that is why I couldn't find it. I did what you suggested and found it.

Related to Delicious Trifle: A Great December Treat!

1. What is a trifle?

A trifle is a layered dessert that typically consists of cake, fruit, and custard or pudding. It can also include other ingredients such as whipped cream, jam, and nuts.

2. Is the Delicious Trifle difficult to make?

No, the Delicious Trifle is actually quite easy to make! It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

3. Can the Delicious Trifle be made in advance?

Yes, the Delicious Trifle can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This makes it a perfect option for parties or holiday gatherings.

4. Can I use a different type of cake for the Delicious Trifle?

Absolutely! The recipe calls for pound cake, but you can use any type of cake you prefer. Sponge cake, angel food cake, or even brownies would work well in this dessert.

5. Is the Delicious Trifle a good option for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Delicious Trifle can easily be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. You can use gluten-free cake or dairy-free pudding, and substitute any fruits or toppings that fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • KayPT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
spmm125
Replies