• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Summer Cake Recipe: Perfect for Pampered Chef Parties!

In summary, the Delicious Summer Cake Recipe takes 45 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake. The necessary ingredients are all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and fresh berries. Frozen berries can also be used, but must be thawed and drained beforehand. No special equipment is needed to make this cake. It can be made in advance and stored for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months with proper wrapping.
janel kelly
I got this recipe in my e-mail today. I thought it was the cutest cake and perfect for summer. I think it could possibly be adapted with using pampered chef tools maybe at a show. The cake could be made in the stones ahead of time. It was just a thought and it was too cute not to post on this website. I'll attach a picture of it as well. :)

Attachments

• Watermelon Cake.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 588
  • watermeloncake.jpg
    watermeloncake.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,108
I'd make it in the batter bowl. Thanks...really cute!

It would work in the skillet as well.

1. How long does it take to make the Delicious Summer Cake Recipe?

The Delicious Summer Cake Recipe takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and an additional 30 minutes to bake.

2. What ingredients do I need to make this cake?

The Delicious Summer Cake Recipe requires the following ingredients: 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (softened), 1 cup of granulated sugar, 2 large eggs, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1 cup of fresh berries (such as strawberries or blueberries).

3. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh?

Yes, frozen berries can be used in this recipe. However, make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the batter to avoid excess moisture in the cake.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A regular mixing bowl, hand or stand mixer, and a 9-inch round cake pan will suffice.

5. Can I make this cake in advance?

Yes, you can make this cake in advance. It can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months, just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
flybygrace
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pcdreelin
  • Recipes and Tips