• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe with a Spicy Twist

In summary, the hot spinach artichoke dip is made with spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. It can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave, and frozen spinach can be used as well. It pairs well with various chips, crackers, bread, and vegetables. It can also be made in a slow cooker by combining all the ingredients and cooking on low for 2-3 hours.
pchefbonnie
I've never made the spinach artichoke dip & I was just wondering how important it is to add the Creole seasoning. I have all the other ingredients but not that. Thanks!

I don't recall that our dip recipe contains creole seasoning... did you get the one off of the PC website? It has just artichoke, spinach, sour cream, mayo, cheese and garlic.

and it tastes plenty good without extra seasoning!! :)

My husband and I have served the Spinach and Artichoke dip at two parties now. It was a HUGE hit. Several people asked for the recipe. I do not recall it having any creole seasoning in it, though. We got the recipe off of the information card that comes with the All Purpose Spreader. If you need it, let us know. :)

I got the recipe from this site in the Recipe SectionI didn't realize there were 2 different ones - I looked on the PC website and found the one with mayo, sour cream, and parmesan cheese - that is the one I will use. Thanks for your help - I look forward to trying it - it sounds yummy!

The one in All the Best is the one I've used and it doesn't have seasoning either! It's yum!

1. What are the ingredients for hot spinach artichoke dip?

The main ingredients for hot spinach artichoke dip are spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings like garlic, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. Just be sure to cover it with foil to prevent the top from burning.

3. Can I use frozen spinach for this dip?

Yes, frozen spinach can be used for this dip. Just be sure to thaw it and squeeze out excess water before adding it to the recipe.

4. What can I serve with hot spinach artichoke dip?

Hot spinach artichoke dip pairs well with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, sliced baguette, or cut-up vegetables like carrots and celery.

5. Can I make this dip in a slow cooker?

Yes, this dip can be made in a slow cooker. Simply combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies