• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aritchoke & Spinach Dip Question

In summary, the conversation was about finding frozen creamed spinach for a recipe and potential substitutes. Suggestions were given to check the store brand veggies, try a different version using chopped spinach, and make homemade creamed spinach. Some specific brands were mentioned, including Green Giant and Birds Eye. The location of frozen creamed spinach in stores was also discussed.
cookalison
For those of you who've made the Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip (ATB, p. 21), did you have any trouble finding the frozen creamed spinach? I can't find it in my grocery store, and I even asked. What would you recommend using as a substitute? I picked up the plain frozen spinach... would this be good enough since mayo and sour cream are included in the recipe? Thanks for your help!

Alison

I've always found it. Do you have a boston market section? They have creamed spinach.

I know what you mean, I had trouble finding it.. I had to look around at each store until I finally found one that sold it

check the store brand veggie's that's were I found it. Try it ahead of time at home without the cream.I think it will be fine.

There's a different version - just as good - that uses frozen chopped spinach.
It's awesome! I'll try it.......

I usually buy Green Giant, Birds Eye or Seabrook Farms...(not sure if the latter is sold nationwide). But Green Giant and Birds Eye are nationwide, right?

I happened to talk to my Director tonight and asked her where she finds the frozen creamed spinach. She said that she has found it in the section by the TV dinners... she thought that Stoeffers (sp?) makes it. It has a really creamy romano and parmesan cheese sauce. Sounds good, so I guess I'll try that next time!

I have n't had any problems with this but I do other ingredients. At my Walmart it is with the vegetables that are in boxes like brussell sprouts and things like that. It is on the same aisle as all the frozen vegetables.

Maybe you could find a simple recipe for cream spinach and make your own using chopped spinach.

cat said:
IBut Green Giant and Birds Eye are nationwide, right?

That is the brands we have. But only Green Giant is the creamed in my area.

1. What ingredients are used to make the Artichoke & Spinach Dip?

The Artichoke & Spinach Dip is made with cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, and spices.

2. Is the Artichoke & Spinach Dip gluten-free?

Yes, our recipe for Artichoke & Spinach Dip is gluten-free. However, we always recommend checking the ingredients and nutrition label for any potential allergens.

3. Can I make the Artichoke & Spinach Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to reheat it before serving.

4. What can I serve with the Artichoke & Spinach Dip?

The Artichoke & Spinach Dip pairs well with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables such as carrots and celery.

5. Can the Artichoke & Spinach Dip be made in the microwave?

Yes, our recipe includes instructions for making the dip in the microwave. However, we recommend using the oven for best results and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • Molly Jo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies