• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Soup Recipes for Your Next Show

Ingredients:2/3 cup butter2/3 cup flour7 cups milk4 large baking potatoes, baked, cooled, peeled and cubed, about 4 cups4 green onions, thinly sliced10 to 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled1 1/4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream3/4 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon pepperPreparation:In a large Dutch oven or stockpot over low heat, melt butter. Stir in flour; stir until smooth and bubbly. Gradually add
heat123
Silver Member
I have my first soup show and have never made any of the recipes!:eek: Host wanted to know which I recommend, any faves you like to share and where to find them!?

Thanks!

PS. I thought the chicken alfredo sounded good, anyone else recommend it?

I did Lean and Green chili at my show last night. It was awesome. The hostess also made the smashed potato soup. Both recipes came from the "It's Good for You" cookbook.

Baked Potato Soup

INGREDIENTS:
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup flour
7 cups milk
4 large baking potatoes, baked, cooled, peeled and cubed, about 4 cups
4 green onions, thinly sliced
10 to 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
1 1/4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

PREPARATION:
In a large Dutch oven or stockpot over low heat, melt butter. Stir in flour; stir until smooth and bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened. Add potatoes and onions. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until soup begins to bubble. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese is melted. Serve baked potato soup immediately.
This baked potato soup recipe serves 6 to 8

The chicken alfredo soup is wonderful...even my son and daughter love it. And, it is very easy to make.

Hmm, I will recommend the potato or chicken alfredo then thanks!

I have had the.....Baked potatoe one and it is wonderful, also there was a brocoli/macaroni and cheese one that was really good too. I can't remember which book it was in but if you are interested let me know and I will research if for ya!!

heat123 said:
PS. I thought the chicken alfredo sounded good, anyone else recommend it?
Hey Heather!

I'm actually doing that soup on Sunday at my "Soup and Slippers" show. This is the only soup I've ever done at shows. I think it's a great demo and everyone always loves it. It's also very easy to double for bigger groups. Yum!:)

Thanks Becky!

Smashed Potato Soup....It's in the "ITs Good For You" cookbook....it is incredibly simple to make - 10 minutes to put together, and 10 minutes to cook....and if you do the condiments for the top, you can also show stoneware (for the bacon), and the UM (to grate the cheese). I had moe raves for this show than any I have ever done....I served it with beer bread.

Smashed Potato Soup
(It's Good For You!...pg 59)

1/2 cup coarsely chopped carrot
1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
1 (1 lb, 4 oz) pkg refrigerated mashed potatoes
1 (14 1/2 oz) can 99% fat-free chicken broth
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 Tbls snipped fresh parsley
Optional toppings: sliced green onions, reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese and crisply cooked, crumbled turkey bacon

1. Coarsely chop carrot and celery using Food Chopper. Place mashed potatoes in Medium (3 qt) Saucepan. Gradually add broth and milk, whisking until mixture is smooth using Nylon Spiral Whisk. Stir in carrot, celery, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.

2. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley. Ladle soup into bowls; top with desired toppings.

Makes 4 servings.

These all sound great! I think I'm going to keed to make some soup today!

I LOVE the Lazy Lasagna Chili, Quick Tortilla Soup, and the Smashed Potato Soup.....all easy & yummy:)

I love the Greek Lemon Chicken soup from It's Good For You. A lot of people who frequent family restaurants will recognize this soup, and it's really easy to make.

Update... I did the Chicken Alfredo soup and EVERYONE love it! I will make it again at my last show this month cause I highly recommended it to my host! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

heat123 said:
Update... I did the Chicken Alfredo soup and EVERYONE love it! I will make it again at my last show this month cause I highly recommended it to my host! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope it was a great show;) as well.....

I need to make soup for a crowd this weekend (not a show--but maybe I'll get some orders!) I am making Baked Potato soup and was wondering if you think I would be able to make it in the roasting pan? (I'll probably be doubling or tripling the recipe). What do you think?

Ginger428 said:
GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope it was a great show;) as well.....
Yes it is currently at $840ish thanks for askin Ginger! I just got paid today finally -after a full month of no commissions so check you mail box soon missy!;) you are awesome Ginger!

Related to Delicious Soup Recipes for Your Next Show

1. What is a popular soup recipe from Pampered Chef?

Our most popular soup recipe is the Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. It's a delicious and hearty soup that is perfect for a cold day.

2. Is the recipe easy to make and can it be customized?

Yes, the recipe is very easy to make and can be customized to your preferences. You can add more vegetables or adjust the seasoning to your liking.

3. Can this soup be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, the Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup can be easily made in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients and let it cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

4. What ingredients are needed for this soup?

The ingredients for this soup include chicken breasts, wild rice, chicken broth, celery, carrots, onion, cream of chicken soup, and heavy cream. You can also add in mushrooms or other vegetables if desired.

5. Can this soup be frozen for later use?

Yes, this soup can be frozen for later use. Just let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container and freezing. When ready to eat, thaw and reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbaraF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BarbaraF
  • llespinoza
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedmomto3