• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Soup Recipe for Dcb | Share Your Favorite Recipe Now!

In summary, the recommended serving size for the soup recipe using the DCB is 6-8 people. Frozen vegetables can be used, but they should be thawed before adding them to the soup. The cooking time for the soup using the DCB is approximately 30 minutes. Canned broth can be used instead of homemade broth, but the seasoning should be adjusted accordingly. The soup recipe can also be made in a regular pot, but the cooking time and stirring occasionally should be adjusted accordingly.
pamperedmomto3
I was hoping someone would have a soup recipe they can share for the dcb. thanks!

Look up smashed potato soup in the files or do a search. I did this at my Soup & Slipper show's in January and it was for the dcb. Very yummy!

mmm... that one's really good! I'd have to look it up, but it's mashed potatoes, chicken broth, carrots and onions. And sour cream. It's great with bacon, cheese and green onions sprinkled on top.

1. What is the recommended serving size for the soup recipe using the DCB?

The recommended serving size for the soup recipe using the DCB is 6-8 people.

2. Can I use frozen vegetables in the soup recipe for the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in the soup recipe for the DCB. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the soup.

3. How long does it take to cook the soup using the DCB?

The cooking time for the soup recipe using the DCB is approximately 30 minutes.

4. Can I use canned broth instead of homemade broth in the soup recipe for the DCB?

Yes, you can use canned broth instead of homemade broth in the soup recipe for the DCB. Just make sure to adjust the seasoning accordingly.

5. Can I make this soup recipe in a regular pot instead of the DCB?

Yes, you can make this soup recipe in a regular pot instead of the DCB. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and stir occasionally to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies