• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for 4 Ripe Bananas - What Can You Make?

In summary, the banana cream supreme recipe calls for graham crackers, butter, sugar, sour cream, milk, instant pudding mix, whipped topping, and bananas. The recipe instructs the baker to press the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom of a springform pan. They are to be mixed together, then spread over a layer of banana slices. The filling is then spread over the banana slices and the rest of the filling is then put over the bananas. Lastly, the dish is to be garnished with fresh fruit and mint leaves.
K_Jurich
Ok here it goes. I have 4 medium ripe banana's that I need to do something with if not I am going to have to throw them away. I am babysitting so I can't get to the store so what can I make with thing I have on hand. Any suggestions? Also I a going to my sister-in-laws tonight so I figure I could bring what ever I make. So lets here it what suggestions do you have.

banana bread - flour, sugar, eggs, oil?

Just mash them & then put them in freezer bags. Store them in the freezer until you can use them to make something.

- banana splits
- melt some chocolate, put the bananas on sticks/forks/knives/whatever, dip in chocolate and freeze
- cut up in milk with a little sugar (that's one of my faves!)

Peel them, wrap them individually in foil, and freeze.

They make the best base for fruit smoothies!

1 banana, a little juice or milk, some plain yogurt, and fruit or a nut butter. (I like almond butter) Blend together

redsoxgirl said:
- banana splits
- melt some chocolate, put the bananas on sticks/forks/knives/whatever, dip in chocolate and freeze
- cut up in milk with a little sugar (that's one of my faves!)

I second that... all three ideas! Yummm....

Banana bread is awesome with over ripe bananas. The more the merrier (and moister!)

If I make the banana bread recipe can I use the mini muffin pan and just cook it for 10-12 minutes?

That sounds about right. I might check them around 9 min

K_Jurich said:
If I make the banana bread recipe can I use the mini muffin pan and just cook it for 10-12 minutes?

Keep an eye on them (put the light on in the over and peek in without opening the door if possible) and test one of the middle ones to see if they're done...

Banana Cream Supreme (PC recipe) It's my dessert I'm offering this month. (low cal too!)

Banana Cream Supreme 1 1/4 cups chopped graham cracker squares 1/4 cup butter, melted 3 tablespoons sugar 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup cold milk 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 3 medium bananas, sliced 2 tablespoons pecans, grated Chop graham crackers; place in a bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto flat bottom of springform pan. In a classic batter bowl, whisk sour cream and milk until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved. Add whipped topping, mixing until well blended. Spread half of filling over crust. Slice bananas; arrange over filling. Spread remaining filling over bananas. Grate pecans over top. Garnish as desired with fresh fruit/mint leaves. To serve, remove collar from pan; cut into 12 wedges. Yield: 12 servings

1. Can I use overripe bananas for these recipes?

Yes, overripe bananas are actually preferred for these recipes as they will be sweeter and easier to mash.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for these recipes?

Yes, many of our recipes have gluten-free alternatives listed in the ingredients or can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free flour or oats.

3. Can I freeze the recipes for later use?

Yes, most of these recipes can be frozen for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container.

4. Can I substitute the bananas with another fruit?

While these recipes were specifically created for ripe bananas, you can experiment with substituting them with other mashed fruits like applesauce or pumpkin puree. Just keep in mind that the flavor and texture may be slightly different.

5. Can I add in nuts or chocolate chips to these recipes?

Absolutely! Feel free to add in your favorite mix-ins like nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to enhance the flavor and texture of these recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies