• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Make for a 1Pm Sunday Show?

In summary, there are many different types of dishes that can be made for a 1pm Sunday show, including appetizers, main courses, sides, desserts, and drinks. Some popular recipes for this type of show include Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, and Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip. These recipes can also be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. The preparation time for these dishes will vary, but most can be prepared within 30-60 minutes. Additionally, ingredients for the show can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, with the added benefit of earning discounts and rewards.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have been for a long time doing night shows and I now have a Sunday 1pm show and seriously am stumped as to what I should make. Any suggestions?? Does anything go??

A lot of my hosts like the chicken club ring and the fresh salsa. What about the new fajita chicken bites? They are delicious and would be a good light snack and the cheesy hot bruschetta dip is also a winner.

The bacon artichoke squares are also fantastic. They are light, but almost. Brunch like recipe.

I have been doing Sip and Dips with Mango Salsa and Microwave Chips (and tortilla chips for my shows).

I do the same recipes at all my parties - unless it's a brunch show them I give them the option of those recipes or brunch recipes. Don't be afraid to stick to what you know.

A favorite of mine are the ham & cheese brunch squares. It came out the year I started, made it at my first show and still like making it.

I have also done quiche lorraine tartlets from a few years ago.

Any appetizer or dip recipe would work.

1. What types of dishes can I make for a 1pm Sunday show?

For a 1pm Sunday show, you can make a variety of dishes such as appetizers, main courses, sides, desserts, and even drinks. It all depends on the theme or menu you choose for your show.

2. Are there any specific recipes that are popular for a 1pm Sunday show?

Yes, there are several popular recipes that are perfect for a 1pm Sunday show. Some customer favorites include the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, and Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip. You can also check the "Sunday Show Recipes" section on our website for more ideas.

3. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be easily adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or dairy-free alternatives in a recipe to make it suitable for those with allergies or dietary restrictions.

4. How long will it take to prepare the dishes for a 1pm Sunday show?

The preparation time will vary depending on the recipes you choose and your level of cooking experience. However, most of our recipes can be prepared within 30-60 minutes. We also have some quick and easy recipes that can be made in 20 minutes or less.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the show from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for your show directly from Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of high-quality ingredients and products that will make your cooking experience easy and enjoyable. You can also earn discounts and rewards by hosting a show and purchasing ingredients through us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefliz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • bnlgal
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies