• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Recipes for Deep Covered Baker

In summary, a Deep Covered Baker is a versatile ceramic baking dish with a lid that can be used in both the microwave and oven. It is designed to retain moisture and heat, resulting in faster and more even cooking. There are many recipes specifically designed for this product, and it can be used to make a wide range of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, stews, and desserts. Cleaning is also easy, as the dish is dishwasher safe, but abrasive cleaners should be avoided to prevent damage to the ceramic surface.
sillysassy
Gold Member
Hi, I was trying to find some recipes for my DCB for the microwave, any suggestions?

Will rhis work for you

:chef:

Attachments

• Tri Fold Brochure 001 Cranberry Covered Baker.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 367
i have the same doc on my computer

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a ceramic baking dish with a lid that is used for cooking a variety of dishes in the microwave or oven. It is designed to help retain moisture and heat, resulting in faster and more even cooking.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in both the microwave and oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the microwave and oven. However, you should always refer to the specific recipe instructions for the recommended cooking method.

3. Are there any recipes that are specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, there are many recipes that are specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker. You can find a variety of recipes on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe books that come with the product.

4. What types of dishes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can make a wide range of dishes in the Deep Covered Baker, including casseroles, roasts, stews, desserts, and more. It is great for cooking meats, vegetables, and grains, and can also be used for reheating leftovers.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If there are any stubborn stains, you can soak the dish in warm soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as they can damage the ceramic surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefnene