• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Medium Bar Pan Recipes for Your New Kitchen Essential

In summary, to clean your medium bar pan, let it cool down completely and then use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is safe to use in the oven and can be stored stacked with other pans of similar size or flat in a cabinet or drawer. However, it is not recommended for use on the stovetop. There are many recipes specifically designed for the medium bar pan, including sheet pan dinners, roasted vegetables, and baked goods.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
A customer just ordered the medium Bar pan and I want to send her a recipe sheet. Does anyone have one?:D

I know that you can make a box of brownies in the med bar pan. :D

I will have to search for you.

you can also do the tomato basil pizza; w/ thick crust or cut crust in 1/2 and top the same way

or any rectangle pizza with a thick crust, it is also great for bacon, pancakes, hot dogs, burgers, etc etc.

There's a whole list of recipes in a thread somewhere.....for various products/pieces. I'll see if I can find the thread and post it.

Ok I found it but don't have a clue how to post the thread on here. It has A TON of recipes in it. This is how I found it. Do a searh for files and type in "batter bowl recipes" then when it comes up, click on the parent thread for the first file listed. HTH....Let me know if you can't find it.

It is awesome though and I try to include a recipe for each piece a customer buys. I may be biting off more than I can chew but I'm gonna try to do it as long as I can keep up with it. I figure that if they can find recipes/uses that they really like, they will use the product more and word of mouth is the best advertisement. Plus, I think it's a really good customer service gesture.

Here's what I have..

Attachments

• medium bar pan.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 977
kcjodih said:
Here's what I have..
Thank you ..exactly what I was looking for.

1. How do I clean my medium bar pan?

To clean your medium bar pan, first let it cool down completely. Then, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to gently scrub away any food residue. For tougher stains, you can soak the pan in warm soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the pan's non-stick coating.

2. Can I use my medium bar pan in the oven?

Yes, the medium bar pan is safe to use in the oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). Just make sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot pan.

3. What is the best way to store my medium bar pan?

The best way to store your medium bar pan is to stack it with other pans of similar size. You can also store it flat in a kitchen cabinet or drawer. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of the pan, as this can cause damage to the non-stick coating.

4. Can I use my medium bar pan on the stovetop?

No, the medium bar pan is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the pan and may pose a safety hazard.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the medium bar pan?

Yes, there are many recipes that are perfect for the medium bar pan. Some popular options include sheet pan dinners, roasted vegetables, and baked goods such as brownies and cookies. You can find a variety of recipes on our website or in our cookbooks specifically for the medium bar pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• parttimepcbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Tracie