• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!

In summary, the speaker is thanking the person for recommending a restaurant, My Father's Pizza, which they enjoyed and plan on visiting again. They also mention feeling guilty for eating out when their meals are already paid for at the camp. They have plans to go to the Red Rocker Inn with other chaperones and may also visit Dupont State Forrest. They mention going on a train ride and visiting Dupont Forest and Robert Lake Park as potential activities. They are leaving Friday morning and their plans for their last day are undecided.
jrstephens
I PUT THIS ON A THREAD I STARTED BUT I WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS SO PUT IT IN ITS ON THREAD!

We ate at My Father's Pizza this afternoon and it was GREAT! We ordered a pepperoni pizza and the garlic cheese bread. HMMM,MMMM good! I may have to go back agin before we leave to try the meat ball sub.

We kind of feel guilty eating out b/c our food is paid for at the Camp. We are eating lunch out and coming back her for supper.

We are going to the Red Rocker Inn Wednsay night - the other chaperones with us are taking us out to eat.

Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about the restaurant!

I think we are going to Dupont State Forrest on Wednesday - not for sure yet though.

Oh and the camp is at the YMCA Facility.

Geez! You scared me to death with your thread title. I thought to myself " what have I done now?".
I am so glad you liked the restaraunt. Now I want some. My favorite there is the white garlic pizza and the hot bacon salad is to die for. I have tried to copy the recipe at home with no luck.

HAHA!! Sorry for the scare!! The people we are with tried to go today but they are closed on Tuesday. We went on the GSMR train ride today. I think we are going to Dupont Forest tomorrow - have not decided for sure yet. We want a relaxing day for tomorrow b/c we have been going on riding for three days.

Any other good suggestions while we are here? We will be here until Friday morning.

Have you gone to Robert Lake Park in Montreat yet? You have to take your son there. He will love it.

No we haven't. We went to Dupont today and hiked to the waterfalls. they were beautiful. Tomorrow will be our last day to do anything b/c we leave early Friday to go back home. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow yet. Maybe some more shopping.

What are the available sizes for the "Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!" set?

The set comes in three different sizes: 8-inch, 12-inch, and 16-inch.

Can the "Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!" set be used in a regular home oven?

Yes, the set is oven-safe and can be used in a regular home oven.

Is the "Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Are there any recipes included with the "Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!" set?

Yes, the set comes with a recipe book featuring delicious pizza recipes that can be made using the set.

Can I use the "Delicious Dining Out at My Father's Pizza!" set to make other dishes besides pizza?

Absolutely! The set can be used to make a variety of dishes such as calzones, flatbreads, and even desserts like fruit pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies