• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Deep Dish Artichoke & Crab Dip Recipe | Perfect for Parties!

In summary, the recipe calls for artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and deep dish pie plate. The recipe can be made in a rect. baker or in the pie plate or deep dish baker.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
anyone have the recipe? my customer is asking 4 it - says it's about 5 yrs old...is made in the Deep Dish Pie Plate?

Is this it?

Hot Artichoke Dip

2 jars (6½ oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chop

1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 garlic clove, pressed

3 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts with Food Chopper. Combine artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Spoon dip into Deep Dish Pie Plate. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Spread on ****tail bread slices or fresh vegetables using All-Purpose Spreader. Yield: 10-15 appetizer servings

Couldn't you use this and then throw some crab in?? LOL!! It would probably be good anyway.

That's the closest I have been able to find but she insists it has crab in it as well...

dannyzmom said:
anyone have the recipe? my customer is asking 4 it - says it's about 5 yrs old...is made in the Deep Dish Pie Plate?

This is what I found.

Attachments

• Hot Artichoke Crabmeat Dip.doc
    99 KB · Views: 386
WOO HOO!! That looks so good!! Thanks!

That's it Staci! Thanks!

:) Anytime, its all i can do for all that everyone has done for me.:)

This recipe is always a hit at shows. It's one of my staples. YUM O! When you double it, you can make it in the rect. baker. I make it in the pie plate or deep dish baker usually.

Tara1021 said:
This recipe is always a hit at shows. It's one of my staples. YUM O! When you double it, you can make it in the rect. baker. I make it in the pie plate or deep dish baker usually.

It doesn't seem to show very many tools - how do you show a lot of tools doing it as a demo?

It shows a bunch!

Forged Cutlery
Bowl (batter, stainless..your choice or collandar and bowl set)
measure all cup
chopper/salad choppers
zester (or microplane) (cross sell citrus press)
stoneware
grater (can use cheese grater or microplane)
easy read measuring cups
prep bowls (how they go w/ batter bowl)
scrapers
garlic press
cutting board
adj. measuring spoons

Tools that aren't used, such as the citrus press can be discussed in conjunction with the zester etc. I've taken to using the salad choppers since many have the chopper already and sell a lot of them.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Hot Artichoke & Crab Dip?

To make Hot Artichoke & Crab Dip, you will need 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 can of lump crab meat, and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.

2. Can I use frozen or canned crab meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen or canned crab meat for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the canned crab meat and thaw the frozen crab meat before using it in the dip.

3. How long does this dip need to bake in the oven?

This dip should be baked in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the dip is heated through.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to bring it to room temperature before baking for best results.

5. What can I serve with Hot Artichoke & Crab Dip?

This dip pairs well with crackers, toasted bread, pita chips, or sliced vegetables such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers. It also makes a great topping for baked potatoes or a spread for sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies