• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Corn Souffle Recipe: Try It Now!

In summary, the Delicious Corn Souffle requires 2 cans of whole kernel corn, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 2 eggs, 1 box of cornbread mix, and salt and pepper to taste. It can also be made with fresh corn instead of canned corn. No special equipment is needed to make this souffle. It bakes for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, but keep an eye on it and adjust the baking time if needed. The souffle can also be made ahead of time by refrigerating it before baking and then letting it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
letscook04
Gold Member
Does anyone have a great corn souffle recipe?:)

sounds yummy, interested in hearing if anyone does.

would you serve it as a side dish??

Yes, it is a side dish. I had a REALLY good recipe but can't find it!:(

CORN SOUFFLE

2 cans creamed corn
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2-3/4 c. evaporated milk
6 eggs, separated
2 tbsp. flour or cornstarch
1 tsp. sugar
Butter

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a 2-3 quart casserole. Beat the egg yolks with the milk, then add the corn, salt, pepper, and flour. Beat the egg whites (in another bowl) until they form stiff peaks. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar into egg whites.
Carefully fold stiff egg white mixture into the corn mixture. Dot the top with butter. Bake 30 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees. (Do not open the oven door or souffle will flop).

Thank you!

Isn't there one with jiffy corn mix?

Related to Delicious Corn Souffle Recipe: Try It Now!

What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Corn Souffle?

The Delicious Corn Souffle requires the following ingredients: 2 cans of whole kernel corn, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 2 eggs, 1 box of cornbread mix, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use fresh corn instead of canned corn?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh corn instead of canned corn. Simply cut the kernels off of 4-5 ears of corn and use them in place of the canned corn in the recipe.

Do I need any special equipment to make this souffle?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make this souffle. A mixing bowl, spoon, and baking dish are all you need.

How long does the souffle need to bake for?

The souffle should bake for about 45 minutes in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. However, keep an eye on it and adjust the baking time if needed. The souffle is done when it is golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Can I make this souffle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this souffle ahead of time. Simply prepare the souffle as directed and refrigerate it before baking. When you are ready to bake, let the souffle sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before putting it in the oven. You may need to extend the baking time by a few minutes if the souffle is cold when it goes into the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ldynred7
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies