• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this tasty PC corn bread dish for dinner?

In summary, Kacey is planning on cooking leftover mac and cheese, having a salad for dinner, and going out for pizza.
rennea
Gold Member
Well today is Saturday and I know a lot of you have "fend for yourself" day :)

Today I had planned on making a recipe that I had found a while ago and now I can't find it. It's a PC recipe with corn bread formed in a circle with meat and such in the middle. Does it anyone know what I am talking about?

Would it be this?Fiesta Chili Corn BreadCorn Bread Crust
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 (11 ounces) can Mexican-style corn, drained
2 (9 ounces) packages corn muffin mix
2/3 cup milk
2 eggs slightly, beatenFilling
1 (15 ounces) can chili without beans
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/2 chopped drained pitted ripe olives
Sour CreamPreheat the oven to 350 F.For the crust, coat two 10 inches round baking pans lightly with oil. Line the bottom with cooking parchment. Combine the corn, muffin mix, milk and eggs in a bowl mix well. Spoon half the batter into each of the prepared pans.Bake 20 minutes. Invert each crust on a serving platter.For the filling, heat the chili in a 1 1/2 qt saucepan over the medium heat until hot. stirring occasionally. Spread the chili over the crust. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Monterey Jack Cheese and green onions and olives.Garnish with sour cream. Cut each into 8 wedges.Yields: 16 servings

I put DH in charge, since I have a 2:00 show, and he just told me that he might be going over to a friend's house. He couldn't tell me that earlier today when I said he was in charge? Yeesh.Since it looks like I'll be on my own AGAIN, it'll be leftover Creamy One Pot Pasta.

Your a doll Janet that's the recipe. Thanks :)

I will be doing Sunday chicken. Its a crock pot meal. I have something going on at 3:00 then a show at 7:00 I am all for easy.

We have a cook-out tonight with our Young Farmer's Group. There will be hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill (that the young pup boys like to try to do...never quit tastes very good) & whatever everyone else brings. I'm taking green bean casserole & ranch noodle salad.

Then we get to swim! YAY! :)

I think I am going to make a Chef's Salad for tonight's dinner.

DH is home this weekend so we're having our couple's BBQ for two.

Appetizers:
Garlic Krackle Bread (its hard like bagel chips) with cheese spread from this gourmet cheese shop in town, DH has jalapeno spreadable cheese, I have cheddar bleu spreadable cheese.

Dinner:
Filet Mignon topped with Danish Bleu Cheese
Broccoli Crowns
Garlic (baked on the grill)
Yellow Squash marinated in seasme teryiacki (sp?) in the grill basket
Salad for DH

Dessert:

Maybe some Turkey Hill Duetto or 100 calorie ice cream sandwich

(I am currently on WW and while I realize my appetizer/dinner isnt WW friendly, it is portion sized. Plus my weigh in days are Saturday---so I've got all week to work it off! :) )

Helllllllo from Colorado!!!!!! Finally found a little coffee shop in town with wifi, so I am just saying hello. There is a chilifest in town and that is waht we are doing for dinner. Miss you Kacey :)) and everyone else
Mere

Something with Fish! The fish I didn't make last night! LOL! But I have no appetite.... with the passing of our family cat..... so we'll see

I'm trying to get the congestion out of my sinuses, so I'm all looped up on decongestants. The Furry Guy, realizing the mixture of loopy Rae & fire are not a good combination, will be picking up a pizza.

Sorry you don't feel well Rae- I hear ya on the looped up on allergy pills.
We are having left over mac-n-cheese (homemade) and a nice huge chef salad!

Thanks, Kacey. I don't really feel bad. I just have sinuses that are so congested it's messing with my eyesight. My nose doesn't feel stuffy--just some pressure behind my eyes. It's weird, I know.

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for June 21st?

For a simple and delicious dinner on June 21st, consider grilling some chicken or fish and serving it with a side of fresh summer vegetables. You can also try making a one-pot pasta dish, like our Zesty Lemon Chicken Pasta, or a refreshing summer salad with grilled shrimp.

2. What are some healthy options for June 21st dinner?

For a nutritious and well-balanced meal on June 21st, try our Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Bowls or our Balsamic Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. Both dishes are packed with protein and fresh, seasonal ingredients.

3. Are there any recipes for June 21st that are suitable for vegetarians?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Fajita Bowls and Grilled Veggie Skewers with Halloumi are both delicious and satisfying options for vegetarians on June 21st. You can also try our Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad or Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make a meal for June 21st?

Definitely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. For June 21st dinner, you can use our Grill Pan to make juicy steaks, our Quick Cooker to make a delicious risotto, or our Salad Chopper to make a fresh and crunchy salad.

5. Are there any kid-friendly options for June 21st dinner?

Yes, we have plenty of options that both kids and adults will love! Our Mini Meatloaf Muffins and Chicken Parmesan Sliders are sure to be a hit, and our Taco Ring and Pizza Pockets are fun and easy to make. You can also get your kids involved in the kitchen by making our Build-Your-Own Kabob Bar or DIY Personal Pizzas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
gailz2