• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Use & Care Posting: Is this Normal?

In summary, it is normal for there to be a delay in the use and care posting on your account, as it takes time for the information to be processed and updated. However, this delay does not affect the functionality or safety of your product, and your warranty will still be valid as long as you have properly registered and followed care instructions. You can check the status of your delayed posting by logging into your account or contacting customer service for assistance if it does not show up after a week.
kam
Staff member
I noticed that the new products still don't have their use & care posted on CC (or the Main PC website either).

Does it normally take this long to have that available on the website? I don't remember it taking that long back in the spring to get the Use&Care online.

I only ask, since I like to print out the use & care for some of the new products so that I can answer questions guests have about these at shows.

Since they are new, and I either don't have them or have not worked with them all that much, I like to bring that info with me - atleast until I KNOW the new products.

Last edited:
I was wondering that too.

I completely agree with you. It's frustrating that the use & care information for the new products is not available on the website yet. It's important to have that information readily accessible, especially for consultants who are trying to familiarize themselves with the new products. I hope they update the website soon so that we can have that information on hand for our shows. In the meantime, have you tried reaching out to customer service to see if they can provide you with the use & care information? They might have it available for consultants to use until it's posted on the website.

1. Is it normal for my delayed use and care posting to take a few days to show up?

Yes, it is normal for there to be a delay in the use and care posting on your account. This is due to the processing time it takes for the information to be updated and reflected on your account. It can take a few days for this process to be completed.

2. Can I still use my product even though the use and care posting is delayed?

Yes, you can still use your product even if the use and care posting is delayed. The delay in the posting does not affect the functionality or safety of your product. You can continue to use it as you normally would.

3. Will the delayed use and care posting affect my warranty?

No, the delayed use and care posting will not affect your warranty. As long as you have properly registered your product and followed the care instructions, your warranty will still be valid. The use and care posting is simply for informational purposes and does not impact your warranty.

4. How can I check the status of my delayed use and care posting?

You can check the status of your delayed use and care posting by logging into your account on our website. Once logged in, you can view the status of your posting under the "My Account" section. If you have any concerns or questions, you can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if my use and care posting is still not showing up after a week?

If your use and care posting is still not showing up after a week, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may have been an issue with the processing of your posting, and our team will be able to help resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies