• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Defining Moments: A Tale of Smoke Alarms and Executive Cookware

In summary, a phone call distracted Chris from cooking dinner and his hamburger fell out of the pan and fried all of the grease out. He then had to clean the pan and try again.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
There are moments in life that truly define you as a human being. Me, I am usually quite aware of what is going on...well tonight I became aware of how well my smoke alarms do work:eek:!! (and how much I love my Executive cookware). I am now defining myself as a really bad, forgetful cook!!
So I was making dinner and got a phone call from my sister, I stepped outside to talk to her and a friend of mine who happened to move in across the street came over to talk. So my friend and I are yapping away outside and had been for about say 20 min or so and we started to hear this noise. It was this weird sequence of beeps and we are looking at the neighboring houses and realize it is mine. I forgot about dinner!! :eek:
The hamburger I was frying fried all of the grease out and burnt to a crisp. When I went to dump it out the hamburger fell out of the pan in one peice...a very nice round circular peice. I simply washed my pan and now am on my second attempt at cooking dinner tonight!! Out of the same pan I just fried something to death in!! So many other pans would have needed to have soaked but not PC's!! Gotta love it!!!:love:
I am definitely going to tell this story at my shows!!!

Last edited:
Oh wow Chris! Glad you didn't have a fire - but what a great story about your pan! I may have to use your story too....you know...."I have a friend who..."!:D

wow, that is a good story to tell, I only have the one piece of cookware that came with the kit, I need new cookware, not happy with the stuff I got for our wedding.

Glad you didn't have a fire either
:)

WOW! I bet if it was any other cookware you would have had a fire but since you had your PC Executive Cookware you were spared.

Make sure you say a prayer of thanks tonight before you go to bed!

Yikes, it could have been a lot worse. Glad you and dinner are OK

Go ahead and use the story!! I was so amazed at how clean the pan came, no scrubbing, no elbow grease nothing!! And the food was charred!! The pan still looks brand spanking new still and I have had my cookware since it was introduced and I earned it in the Pan-O-Rama (the first one for Executive, not the most recent that included Stainless) I can't even remember how long that has been...one year, two, three?
I will be saying prayers that my house didn't burn down..I can't forget, still smells like burnt hamburger in the house!!

1. What is a defining moment in life?

A defining moment in life is a significant event or experience that shapes who we are and how we perceive the world. It can be a positive or negative occurrence that has a lasting impact on our values, beliefs, and actions.

2. How do I identify my defining moments in life?

One way to identify your defining moments is to reflect on your past experiences and think about which ones have had the most profound effect on you. These can include major life events such as graduation, marriage, or the birth of a child, as well as smaller moments that may have changed your perspective or taught you something valuable.

3. Can a defining moment in life be a series of events?

Yes, a defining moment in life can be a series of events that together have a significant impact on who you are. For example, a series of hardships and challenges that you overcome can shape your resilience and determination, becoming a defining moment in your life.

4. How can defining moments in life influence our future?

Defining moments in life can have a profound influence on our future by shaping our beliefs, values, and goals. They can also provide valuable lessons and insights that we carry with us into future experiences, helping us to make better decisions and navigate challenges.

5. Can we create our own defining moments in life?

While defining moments often happen spontaneously, we can also create them by actively seeking out new experiences, taking risks, and challenging ourselves. By stepping out of our comfort zone and embracing new opportunities, we can create defining moments that shape and enrich our lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies