• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Deep Covered Baker Appetizer Recipe for Your 2:00 Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for an appetizer using the Deep Covered Baker. The recipe includes ingredients such as hamburger, cheese, salsa, and sour cream. The conversation also mentions a thread with other recipe ideas for the baker.
dkitten13
Is there a recipe that is more of an appetizer? I have a 2:00 show and just got the baker and really want to use it!

Thanks!

Thanks, so many of these great recipes always call for things I don't have yet! :( No seasoning, no juicer...didn't read further but I guess I need to start getting more products.

2:00 p.m. is late lunch--make anything you want! Really! Time of day doesn't really matter.

DebbieJ said:
2:00 p.m. is late lunch--make anything you want! Really! Time of day doesn't really matter.

This is true... you're not feeding them a meal anyway, just giving them a taste of what they can make for a meal at another time.

Easy Beef Salsa Dip !!!
Ingredients - 1lb of Velvetta Cheese
2 lbs Hamburger
1 medium onion
1 16 oz Mild or Medium Salsa
1 tbs Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub (if you have no seasoning leave it out or add some taco seasoning)
2 roma tomatoes
8 0z Sour Cream
Green onions ( optional )
Tortia Chips

In Deep Covered Baker, break hamburger and add onion chopped with food chopper. Place in microwave for 4 minutes covered. Remove and chop hamburger with Mix n Chop, place back in microwave for 3-4 minutes until done. Drain fat from hamburger. Cut cheese into small cubes. Add Garlic and Peppercorn Rub , then add cubed cheese. Pour in Salsa. Place back in microwave for 6 minutes.

Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, green onions. Place sourcream, tomatoes, and green onions in Dots Trio bowl, Remove baker from microwave and stir !!!

Serve over chips and add your favorite garnish.
YUMMY and EASY !!!

nancycookspc said:
Easy Beef Salsa Dip !!!
Ingredients - 1lb of Velvetta Cheese
2 lbs Hamburger
1 medium onion
1 16 oz Mild or Medium Salsa
1 tbs Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub (if you have no seasoning leave it out or add some taco seasoning)
2 roma tomatoes
8 0z Sour Cream
Green onions ( optional )
Tortia Chips

In Deep Covered Baker, break hamburger and add onion chopped with food chopper. Place in microwave for 4 minutes covered. Remove and chop hamburger with Mix n Chop, place back in microwave for 3-4 minutes until done. Drain fat from hamburger. Cut cheese into small cubes. Add Garlic and Peppercorn Rub , then add cubed cheese. Pour in Salsa. Place back in microwave for 6 minutes.

Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, green onions. Place sourcream, tomatoes, and green onions in Dots Trio bowl, Remove baker from microwave and stir !!!

Serve over chips and add your favorite garnish.
YUMMY and EASY !!!

That sounds great! I'll have to try this!

Yes, that does sound great, thanks!

What is a deep covered baker?

A deep covered baker is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill. It is designed to cook food evenly and retain moisture for delicious and flavorful results.

Can I use the deep covered baker for all types of recipes?

Yes, the deep covered baker can be used for a variety of recipes such as roasting meats, baking casseroles, making desserts, and even cooking bread. It is a great tool for all your cooking needs.

Do I need to preheat the deep covered baker before using it?

No, the deep covered baker does not require preheating. Simply place your food in the baker and put it in the oven or microwave to start cooking. This saves time and energy compared to traditional baking dishes.

What are some popular recipes that can be made in the deep covered baker?

Some popular recipes for the deep covered baker include chicken alfredo casserole, beef stroganoff, roasted vegetables, and chocolate lava cake. The possibilities are endless and you can find many delicious recipes on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Is the deep covered baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the deep covered baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to preserve the stoneware and extend its lifespan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 3girls