• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Host/Guest Specials Are Posted!

In summary, the host/guest specials for December include a free baking stone with a $75 purchase, a $20 discount on select cookware sets, and a 50% off deal on a holiday-themed kitchen gadget set. To take advantage of these specials, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest and make a purchase. There is a minimum purchase requirement of $75 for the free baking stone. The $20 discount on select cookware sets cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. These specials are available for both in-person and online purchases, but the free baking stone requires a minimum $75 purchase through a Pampered Chef party or with a party's unique code.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Wahooooo!!! Gonna be easy to book December!!
And check out October's recruiting special!!

Oh oh oh - and the November incentives for holding 1 or 2 shows? Wahooooo!!!

I LOVE the runner idea, such a good idea so everyone has to sit and stare at it while you demo, lol. :D

Did anyone else notice that you can purchase the new black apron on Supply Order now, too? And, the Holiday Mini Catalogs are available now, as well. Putting in my supply order as I type!! ;)

I did purchase the new black apron on my supply order last month. Guess I need to order Holiday Minis soon. I have two booths coming up at end of this month and early next month.

dannyzmom said:
Oh oh oh - and the November incentives for holding 1 or 2 shows? Wahooooo!!!

I'm curious if Sell-A-Thon will still be for November. We usually know by now, I am planning my Team meeting for Monday and am not sure if I should talk about it or not.

Hmmm... Oct CN is up and it doesn't mention anything about SAT :(

I didn't see the holiday minis in my P3, and I've closed out and restarted a few times. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out! Was trying to add it to an order I started in September. Duh.

Last edited:
I just received my CN and am very, very, very disappointed it mentions nothing about Sell-a-thon. I hope they aren't cancelling it, or moving it to December as a way to increase December sales.

Has anyone converted the flyer available for FB posting?

What are the host/guest specials for December?

The host/guest specials for December include a free baking stone with a $75 purchase, a $20 discount on select cookware sets, and a 50% off deal on a holiday-themed kitchen gadget set.

How can I take advantage of these specials?

To take advantage of the December host/guest specials, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest and make a purchase.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the free baking stone?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase requirement of $75 to receive the free baking stone with the December host/guest specials.

Can I combine the $20 discount on cookware sets with other promotions?

No, the $20 discount on select cookware sets cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Are these specials available for online purchases?

Yes, these specials are available for both in-person and online purchases. However, the free baking stone requires a minimum $75 purchase which must be made through a Pampered Chef party or with a party's unique code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • chefjeanine