• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe

In summary, the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe is a festive drink recipe featuring a delicious martini served in a martini glass. The ingredients needed include vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and triple sec, along with a shaker and ice. To make the recipe, simply mix the ingredients in a shaker and strain into a chilled martini glass. It is possible to make a non-alcoholic version by substituting the alcohol with non-alcoholic alternatives, and the recipe can also be customized with different garnishes and ingredient ratios.
what recipe is in the martini glasses on the guest special flyer for Dec?

pcjenni said:
what recipe is in the martini glasses on the guest special flyer for Dec?

This is driving me CRAZY because I've recently seen it somewhere!! I'll keep checking....:D

I found it!!!!!!!!

Festive Holiday Desserts....page 7

Creamy Eggnog Parfaits!!!

According to the guest special flyer for December, the recipe in the martini glasses is a Peppermint White Chocolate Martini. It includes vodka, white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps, and half and half. The rim of the glass is coated with crushed candy canes for an extra festive touch. Cheers!

What is the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe?

The December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe is a special recipe designed specifically for the month of December. It features a delicious martini served in a festive martini glass.

What ingredients are needed for the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe include vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and triple sec. You will also need a martini glass, ice, and a shaker to mix the ingredients.

How do I make the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe?

To make the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe, start by filling a shaker with ice. Add 1.5 ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of cranberry juice, 0.5 ounces of lime juice, and 0.5 ounces of triple sec to the shaker. Shake well, then strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge or cranberries, if desired.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe by substituting the vodka and triple sec with non-alcoholic alternatives. You can also use cranberry juice and lime juice without alcohol. The result will be a delicious mocktail version of the recipe.

Can I customize the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe?

Absolutely! You can customize the December Guest Special: Martini Glasses Recipe by adding different garnishes such as mint leaves, pomegranate seeds, or orange slices. You can also adjust the ratios of the ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Frugalli