• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Margarita Martini: Deliciously Simple Recipe!

In summary, to make a Margarita Martini you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, simple syrup, and salt. A high-quality blanco or silver tequila is recommended for the best flavor. While a shaker can be used, it is not necessary. A non-alcoholic version can be made using substitutions or omitting the alcohol altogether. The drink should be served in a chilled traditional Margarita glass or a cocktail/martini glass.
sounds yummy.....but I'm not a tequila girl....maybe I'll try Rum :)

annew said:
but I'm not a tequila girl....:)

I'm so not either! (Bad experience I've never gotten over!) But since it's served super cold, you can't taste it (or smell it) and they are amazing! Just pace yourself because 2 knocked my socks off! :)

They sound fabulous! And most of my hosts love to serve alcohal at my parties.

Hi there!Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe! I love that it's simple to make and can be made using our Shaker & Martini glasses. I can't wait to try it out at my next demo, I know my customers will love it too. Thanks again for sharing, cheers to tasty margarita martinis! :)

What ingredients do I need to make a Margarita Martini?

To make a delicious Margarita Martini, you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, simple syrup, and salt. You can also add a splash of orange juice for extra flavor.

What is the best type of tequila to use in a Margarita Martini?

The best type of tequila to use in a Margarita Martini is a high-quality blanco or silver tequila. These types of tequila have a smooth and crisp flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients in the drink.

Do I need a shaker to make a Margarita Martini?

While using a shaker can help mix the ingredients more thoroughly, it is not necessary to make a Margarita Martini. You can simply stir the ingredients together in a glass with ice.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Margarita Martini?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of a Margarita Martini by substituting the tequila and triple sec with non-alcoholic alternatives such as non-alcoholic tequila and orange extract. You can also omit the alcohol altogether and just use lime juice, simple syrup, and orange juice for a refreshing mocktail.

What type of glass should I use to serve a Margarita Martini?

A traditional Margarita glass is the best option for serving a Margarita Martini. However, you can also use a cocktail or martini glass if you prefer. The most important thing is to make sure the glass is chilled before pouring in the drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sheilanyc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • chefkathy