• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Booking: Maximize Your Host Special with Our Exclusive Bundles

In summary, Tasha updated the file for the November flyer and it now includes the cheese bistro set and 2 spreaders for $36.50. This is part of the $40 in free product.
tlennhoff
I attempted to do a flyer similar to the ones we did for october and november but I'm not crazy about it. Would you all look it over and makybe come up with a better "set" of products to "bundle" up forthe hosts that takes advantage of the host special in December.

Attachments

• December_Cheese_Set.doc
    656 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Ok, updated to make it correct, fixed a typo or two. What do you all think? Does this one make sense or does december just not work for a "host kit"?

I Love it

I am doing a event thingy in two weeks and I think this would be perfect

did you already post one for november, because I still have time to book for November since the event is Nov 4

I thougth I'd posted it a while back but don't see it so here are november's "turkey set" which I actually like. :p

Attachments

• Nov_Turkey_Set.doc
    172 KB · Views: 397
  • Nov_Turkey_Setb.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 300
Lennhoff, thank you so much for sharing your flyers. I am an oldie that is just getting back in the swing of things after going inactive. I resigned up for this site and you have rejuvenated me! I getting ready to order the Belinda Ellsworth tapes after you all have promoted it so well! Thanks again!

This site is fantastic. It has great resources and support and even chances for laughs. Everyone is so nice I love it here.

I LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

Last year I sent out an email for the day after thanksgiving special. That they had a certain time to call or email me with their orders and get 15% or 10% off their orders. I will have to look for that flyer and post it when I get home to my computer.

I know the day after sale is posted in the file section. I think it is called black friday.

Looks great Tasha. Say thanks for updating the turkey booklet

Can the hostess also get the customer special?

Yes, as long as he/she spends the required amount (usually $60) BEFORE taxes.

Great!! Thanks!!

Notice that the December "kit" is not enough to get the host the guest special that month. Of course if the host orders other stuff that brings it up to $60 then they'd get the cookbook free.

Bumping since we have a number of new members. Still looking for feedback on the december "kit". Hope the november flyer helps people get bookings and sales.

Maybe offer the new cranberry squares for the white ones; providing they are just as nice. I havent seen them yet, assuming they're as pretty as all the other cranberry.

Tasha-
I am assuming that the cheese bistro set and 2 spreaders for $36.50 is part of the $40 in free product? If so, then why do they pay $3.20? Am I reading it wrong? I like this, but it is confusing because it doesn't say what they got with the free product.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for bumping Tasha, didn't see this
Looks Great!!!!

I did not use the cranberry squares because of the added expense and I'm figuring most people don't have much to spend in December. But maybe I should change it to the cranberry squares. What do you all think. It adds around $10.

sillylittlechef said:
Tasha-
I am assuming that the cheese bistro set and 2 spreaders for $36.50 is part of the $40 in free product? If so, then why do they pay $3.20? Am I reading it wrong? I like this, but it is confusing because it doesn't say what they got with the free product.
Hope that helps.

I made a mistake in what the products added up to. It should be 44 and NOT $36.50. I've fixed it now and updated the file in the 1st post.

1. What are the exclusive bundles offered for December bookings?

The exclusive bundles offered for December bookings include the Holiday Gift Set, the Winter Baking Bundle, and the Festive Entertaining Collection.

2. How can I maximize my host special with these exclusive bundles?

By booking a party in December and choosing one of the exclusive bundles, you can earn additional host rewards and discounts on your purchase.

3. Can I still earn the regular host rewards in addition to the exclusive bundle perks?

Yes, by hosting a party in December, you can earn both the regular host rewards and the exclusive bundle perks.

4. Are these exclusive bundles available to purchase outside of hosting a party?

Unfortunately, these exclusive bundles are only available as a host special for December bookings. However, you can still earn them by hosting a virtual party with your friends and family.

5. How can I book a party and take advantage of these exclusive bundles?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a party request form on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to mention that you want to book for December and take advantage of the exclusive bundles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Skidget
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
archie
Replies