• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery

In summary, the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery" is a themed party game that combines elements of a traditional murder mystery with a chocolate-themed event. It can be played with 8-10 players, but can also be adapted for larger groups. The game comes with all necessary materials, but additional chocolate treats or decorations can be added for a more immersive experience. It typically takes 2-3 hours to play and can be played either in one evening or divided into multiple sessions. The game can also be played virtually with some modifications and planning.
pcheftammy
Does anyone have this? I saw it on a previous flyer. It sounds great for Valentine's Day!

Thanks,
Tammy
[email protected]

bump, that does sound like a good one I would do it any month! ;)

Chocolate DeathOkay here is what I put together for just a flyer but it is "Death by Chocolate" not a murder mystery but we could probably make it more into a murder mystery but this is where I ended my efforts for today. Let me know what you think so far. (er I guess that should say for "yesterday" instead of today hehehe)

Attachments

• Chocolate death.doc
    245 KB · Views: 564
Does anyone have the script to go along with this?

Did you try searching in the file section?

Yes. I did and I still can't find it.

I too, am looking for a death by choclate murder mystery. I have a host who really wants to have a show with this theme, but Im not that creative. Any ideas to even get me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1. What is the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery"?

The "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery" is a themed party game that combines elements of a traditional murder mystery with the fun and indulgence of a chocolate-themed event. It involves solving a murder case while enjoying delicious chocolate treats.

2. How many players can participate in the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery"?

The game is designed for 8-10 players, but it can also be played with larger groups by assigning additional roles or having players work in teams. It is recommended to have at least 10 players for a more enjoyable experience.

3. Do I need any special equipment or props to play the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery"?

No, the game comes with all the necessary materials, including character booklets, game instructions, and clues. However, you may want to add some extra chocolate treats or decorations to enhance the theme and atmosphere.

4. How long does it take to play the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery"?

The game typically takes about 2-3 hours to play, depending on how quickly players solve the mystery and how much time is spent enjoying the chocolate treats and socializing. It can be played in one evening or divided into multiple sessions.

5. Can the "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery" be played virtually?

Yes, the game can be adapted for virtual play by using video conferencing platforms and sharing digital versions of the materials. However, it may require some modifications and additional planning to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Thinker
  • pchefjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjsmith
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies