• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Murder Mystery Theme Ideas Needed - Help Appreciated!

In summary, some popular Murder Mystery themes include 1920s speakeasy, Hollywood glam, medieval castle, and tropical island getaway. For a unique Murder Mystery theme, consider a masquerade ball, a circus carnival, or a space station murder set in the future. Budget-friendly Murder Mystery theme ideas include a classic whodunit in a mansion, a murder on a train, or a murder at a small-town diner. Some kid-friendly Murder Mystery themes include a detective academy, a spy mission, or a treasure hunt gone wrong. To set the scene for a Murder Mystery party, focus on creating a mysterious and suspenseful atmosphere with dim lighting, eerie music, and props such as crime scene tape and fake weapons. Decorate according
pchefjsmith
I saw the file for a murder mystery theme show, but only the directions for the MargarittaVille one! Can someone help me? I am doing a murder mystery theme, and I am looking for ideas! Thanks!

Here is one that I did last fall for Friday the 13th. I was a great time. You need nine people to make it work the best.

Attachments

• MurderMysteryThemeShow[1].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 523
You know that isn't what I meant to post. I have to look for it. It was staged at a Bed and Breakfast for a PC weekend. They made an Italian Calzone. I actually rewrote it for the Warm Almond Apple Pastry. Let me see if I can find it

Yes, if you go into files and type in Murder, you will find Murder at Hotel. That's the one.

Thanks!Thank you sooo much for the help! I love this site!:)

1. What are some popular Murder Mystery themes?

Some popular Murder Mystery themes include 1920s speakeasy, Hollywood glam, medieval castle, and tropical island getaway.

2. Do you have any suggestions for a unique Murder Mystery theme?

For a unique Murder Mystery theme, consider a masquerade ball, a circus carnival, or a space station murder set in the future.

3. Can you provide any budget-friendly Murder Mystery theme ideas?

Budget-friendly Murder Mystery theme ideas include a classic whodunit in a mansion, a murder on a train, or a murder at a small-town diner.

4. Are there any Murder Mystery themes that are suitable for children?

Some kid-friendly Murder Mystery themes include a detective academy, a spy mission, or a treasure hunt gone wrong.

5. Can you give tips for decorating and setting the scene for a Murder Mystery party?

To set the scene for a Murder Mystery party, focus on creating a mysterious and suspenseful atmosphere with dim lighting, eerie music, and props such as crime scene tape and fake weapons. Decorate according to the chosen theme and encourage guests to dress up in character.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cooking with Terry
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies