• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attach Files to Your New Murder Mystery Show!

In summary, to attach files to your new murder mystery show, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to "My Shows," and click on the show you want to add files to. Then click on "Edit" and scroll down to the "Attachments" section. You can attach various file types such as PDFs, Word documents, images, and videos. There is no limit to the number of files you can attach, but it is recommended to keep them small for faster downloading. You can also attach files to a published show by following the same steps. Your guests will be able to download the attached files from the show page.
cookn' katie
I made up a new murder mystery show and want to post it here~how do I attach things from my Word program!! Thanks for your help!

There's a button above the text editor - just to the right of the smilie. Or, below the text window, there's a "Manage Attachments" button. Both need you to be in "Advanced" reply to see them.

Hi there! It's great that you have a new murder mystery show to share with us. To attach things from your Word program, you can follow these steps:1. Save your Word document to your computer.2. Open the forum post where you want to attach your show.3. Look for a button or link that says "Attach" or "Upload." It may be located above the text box where you type your post.4. Click on the "Attach" or "Upload" button/link and a new window will open.5. In the new window, click on the "Choose File" or "Browse" button to select your Word document from your computer.6. Once you have selected your document, click on the "Upload" or "Attach" button in the new window.7. Your document should now be attached to your post. You can add a brief description or title for your show in the text box if you'd like.8. Click "Submit" or "Post" to publish your post with the attached document.That's it! Your murder mystery show should now be attached and visible for others to see and read. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy posting!

1. How do I attach files to my new murder mystery show?

To attach files to your new murder mystery show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. Click on the show you want to add files to, and then click on the "Edit" button. Scroll down to the "Attachments" section and click on the "Add Attachments" button. From there, you can choose which files you want to attach to your show.

2. What types of files can be attached to my murder mystery show?

You can attach a variety of file types to your murder mystery show, including PDFs, Word documents, images, and videos. However, we recommend keeping file sizes small to ensure fast and smooth downloading for your guests.

3. How many files can I attach to my show?

There is no limit to the number of files you can attach to your show. However, we recommend only attaching files that are relevant to your show and will enhance the experience for your guests.

4. Can I attach files to my show after it has already been published?

Yes, you can attach files to your show even after it has been published. Simply follow the same steps as when attaching files to a new show, and your guests will be able to access the attachments from the show page.

5. Will my guests be able to download the attached files?

Yes, your guests will be able to download the attached files from the show page. They can simply click on the attachment and choose to either view it in their browser or download it to their computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjsmith
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cooking with Terry
  • cookn' katie