• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Wrong Orders & Missing Items: What Now?

In summary, when a show comes in with missing/wrong items, the host is usually able to take the extra product and later recieve the missing item. When there is a problem with an order, the home office is usually able to take care of it.
proudmama02
I had a lady that accidentally order the wrong thing. What do I do now?? and does anyone have a problem with missing orders?? When I had a show, I was missing some paring knives, and my host was short a couple things also. I did a product adjustment. Does this happen often??
I just don't know what to do about the lady ordering the wrong product.

I would call home office and talk to them and let them know what happened and if its within 1 dollar then i believe they will just exchange it, i did that with an order and they were really nice and helpfull

Need support ladies!!!:( Just found out today that my husband will be working a different shift for the next 5 months. He will now be working from 3pm to 11pm. I will not be able to do any shows unless I get a babysitter. I guess I will just have to do a couple catalog shows just so I can stay active. Not really thrilled with the news. Just needed to vent for a minute. I know it is not permanent but I have worked really hard the last few months to get my business going. :(
Laura Anglea

I had to do product adjustments in my first month of PC. Since then I haven't had a problem. Luckily with both adjustments the host got to keep the extra product that was mailed and they got the missing product later.

I haven't had that happen. But I had a missing large round stone when one of my shows came in. I called the home office and they had it shipped out to me and arrived at my house in 3 days! No problems at all! They are very helpful and understanding. I would definitely call them though. I think it is safe to say that they would take it back and exchange it. ;)

1. What should I do if I receive the wrong order?

If you receive the wrong order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in getting the correct order and arranging for the return of the incorrect items.

2. What if I am missing an item from my order?

If you are missing an item from your order, please reach out to our customer service team. They will work with you to locate the missing item or provide a replacement if necessary.

3. Can I return the wrong items or missing items for a refund?

Yes, you can return wrong or missing items for a refund or replacement. Our customer service team will assist you with the return process and ensure you receive the correct items or a refund for the missing item.

4. How long does it take to receive the correct items or missing item replacement?

We strive to resolve any issues with wrong or missing items as quickly as possible. Depending on the availability of the correct item, it may take 3-5 business days for you to receive the correct items or a replacement for the missing item.

5. What happens if I receive the wrong order more than once?

If you receive the wrong order more than once, please contact our customer service team to report the issue. We will work with our fulfillment team to ensure this does not happen again and provide a solution for your current order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Chef Ritz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • sl_ostertag