• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Missing and Broken Shipments? Find Out What's Normal.

In summary, Rachel is having a lot of trouble with her shipments and has had a lot of broken products. She is considering contacting the home office about the broken products.
2crazyboys
It seems like every shipment I get something is missing or broken. This last shipment I had 4 things missing! I'm getting sick of doing product adjustments for everything.

I still have a bunch of broken stuff that I have to send back to them and I do not have time for that. Is this normal or am I just having bad luck?

Sounds to me like you're having quite a run of bad luck, Rachel. I would definitely contact the HO to let them know, though. Maybe the broken products are a local shipping issue.

Most of the items have been missing. I know I entered it in right too because it says on the packaging receipt that it should be in there.

Bummer! Like I said, be sure to let HO know. Adjustments are probably handled by a variety of staff, so the one who gets your 122nd adjustment may not be aware of the other 121.

I have had the same problem lately between broken and missing items it's driving me crazy. Never mind I never even know when a shipment has arrived because Fed Ex doesn't even ring my bell. I have had stuff sit outside all night! Definitely let the home office know! I let them know about my stuff sitting out all night and the Fed Ex guy started ringing the bell.......it lasted for about 2 weeks but better than nothing!

2crazyboys said:
It seems like every shipment I get something is missing or broken. This last shipment I had 4 things missing! I'm getting sick of doing product adjustments for everything.

I still have a bunch of broken stuff that I have to send back to them and I do not have time for that. Is this normal or am I just having bad luck?

I just got my midseason shipment of FREE products (YAY!!) and as I was demonstrating the salad spinner to my husband he pointed out it was cracked!! EEK!

Then I open the next box and am confused -- I didn't order stoneware! Look a little closer and realize that it has someone elses address on it (not my customer :( ). I tried to call HO about it and the wait time was 2 hours. So I called FedEx and the customer service rep was SHOCKED that I'd call them to let them know -- she said most people act like they got a free gift or something. (Personally, I'd feel that I was stealing -- if FedEx couldn't help, I'd have called the customer, but would have felt really weird about contacting another consultants customer, even though I definitely wouldn't have be poaching, just getting him his order). I do realize that that wasn't HO's issue, but almost every show recently has had something wrong on it. :mad:

I think there is definitely an issue in the warehouse. According to CC the warehouse will be closed to us during the tour. Knowing what I know about warehouses, software and systems, I'm positive they are already in the middle of their changes. If so, I'm sure not everything is functioning 100%.

I would let HO know of everything that is happening so:
1. They can correct it for you.
2. They can notify the proper people to locate and correct their system issues.

Having been through a warehouse implementation and conversion on a decent size scale, I know they do not have any easy job!

I have one label for something I am supposed to send back. Are you just supposed to put it on a box and ship it? I have two broken products and one label. Do you know if I can put them in the same box so I don't have to pay shipping?

If they are from the same order, I'd put a note in with what they are and put them all in the same box.

Let me say "same show"...

I have had the same problem! I have a call in to HO right now because my last 2 shows have had stoneware broke!! The box says "Fragile" I don't think FedX understands what that means. I hate saying I am sorry to my host when things like this happen.

I got my 1st broken stoneware this week. I decided to try CC adjustments to see how that went and it was so easy. I put in the adjustment on friday and got the replacement today.

1. Why are my shipments taking so long to arrive?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with the best shipping experience possible. However, due to the current global pandemic and increased demand for our products, there may be delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its progress as it makes its way to you.

3. My shipment arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience if your shipment arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected] and we will work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

4. Why did I receive multiple shipments for one order?

We may split your order into multiple shipments in order to get your products to you as quickly as possible. This may occur if some items in your order are on backorder or if they are shipped from different warehouses. Rest assured, you will not be charged any additional shipping fees for multiple shipments.

5. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHocutt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sivlepa
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • PamperedPrincess74