1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: DCB help!

1. I have a broken cranberry DCB lid and I don't want to have to buy a whole new one. :cry: Is there anyone who has an extra lid that they're open to parting with? I would be more than willing to pay for the lid and s/h.

Please help!
    Thanks!

Mar 24, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Stoneware has a 3 yr guarantee. Do an adjustment.

Mar 24, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I've always wondered this...

If I drop a stone and it is my fault that it breaks, (it didn't break in the oven) is is still covered under the guarantee?

4. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Good question....how about any product? I have a host who melted her slotted turner...it has a 5 year warranty...how do i fix that...

wow....hijack! sorry!

Mar 24, 2009
  5. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

My hostess called me last night and wants me to do an adjustment for her she said she was baking in the oven with it and she heard a loud noise well when she went and looked the lid cracked right in two weird huh....

So I called HO and the lady told me she would get a whole new one and then she told me that she needs to pur her orginal recipt in there and the adjustment number written on the back and on the box as well which is interesting cause I never was told to put a reciept in the box.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Mar 24, 2009
  6. I didn't exactly buy the DCB myself and therefore I don't have a receipt. It's kind of a long story how I ended up with it, but needless to say, I can't do an adjustment on it. Not without being dishonest, anyway.

I thought I'd check and see if there might be someone out there who had an extra, for whatever reason, before I bite the bullet and buy a whole new one.

Mar 24, 2009
  7. annew

annew Member

I might have a lid let me check tonight

Mar 24, 2009
  8. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I have a spare lid, but it actually doesn't even fit my DCB well. It'll be okay in a pinch, but it's not ideal. I'd say, get the whole thing replaced if HO allows it. I wonder if the form they use changed or if the tops and bottoms are made together somehow to fit, and each one could be unique (slightly, anyway)

Mar 24, 2009
  9. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh, sorry...I posted without reading where you said you don't have a receipt for it....

Mar 24, 2009
  10. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Replacement Parts Order Form has a DCB lid. My lid broke too - ordered a 2nd, then saw the part on Replacement Parts...

Mar 24, 2009
  11. Are you sure? I didn't see one...that would be awesome though!!! Am I looking in the wrong place?

Mar 24, 2009
  12. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Huh? Where?!!

I just did a search on there and can't find that!

Mar 24, 2009
  13. I definitely can't find the DCB lid on the replacement parts list. Anyone have any other ideas? Maybe I'll just break down and buy the white one off the open stock order form...I just love my cranberry one...

14. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

just call HO and tell them your lid broke...they sent me out a whole new baker and I received it the next day..I told them I couldnt live without my baker and the person at HO told me that I didn't need to send any part of the broken one back...It came sooo fast.

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?