• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cranberry DCB Lid: Willing to Pay & Ship!

In summary, Stoneware offers a 3-year warranty on their products. If a product breaks as a result of normal use, the customer can contact the company and ask for an adjustment.
carrieann123
I have a broken cranberry DCB lid and I don't want to have to buy a whole new one. :cry: Is there anyone who has an extra lid that they're open to parting with? I would be more than willing to pay for the lid and s/h.

Please help!
Thanks!

Stoneware has a 3 yr guarantee. Do an adjustment.

DebbieJ said:
Stoneware has a 3 yr guarantee. Do an adjustment.

I've always wondered this...

If I drop a stone and it is my fault that it breaks, (it didn't break in the oven) is is still covered under the guarantee?

Good question....how about any product? I have a host who melted her slotted turner...it has a 5 year warranty...how do i fix that...wow....hijack! sorry!

My hostess called me last night and wants me to do an adjustment for her she said she was baking in the oven with it and she heard a loud noise well when she went and looked the lid cracked right in two weird huh....

So I called HO and the lady told me she would get a whole new one and then she told me that she needs to pur her orginal recipt in there and the adjustment number written on the back and on the box as well which is interesting cause I never was told to put a reciept in the box.

Last edited:
I didn't exactly buy the DCB myself and therefore I don't have a receipt. It's kind of a long story how I ended up with it, but needless to say, I can't do an adjustment on it. Not without being dishonest, anyway. I thought I'd check and see if there might be someone out there who had an extra, for whatever reason, before I bite the bullet and buy a whole new one.

I might have a lid let me check tonight

I have a spare lid, but it actually doesn't even fit my DCB well. It'll be okay in a pinch, but it's not ideal. I'd say, get the whole thing replaced if HO allows it. I wonder if the form they use changed or if the tops and bottoms are made together somehow to fit, and each one could be unique (slightly, anyway)

Oh, sorry...I posted without reading where you said you don't have a receipt for it....

Replacement Parts Order Form has a DCB lid. My lid broke too - ordered a 2nd, then saw the part on Replacement Parts...

Are you sure? I didn't see one...that would be awesome though!!! Am I looking in the wrong place?

scottcooks said:
Replacement Parts Order Form has a DCB lid. My lid broke too - ordered a 2nd, then saw the part on Replacement Parts...

Huh? Where?!!

I just did a search on there and can't find that!

I definitely can't find the DCB lid on the replacement parts list. Anyone have any other ideas? Maybe I'll just break down and buy the white one off the open stock order form...I just love my cranberry one...

just call HO and tell them your lid broke...they sent me out a whole new baker and I received it the next day..I told them I couldnt live without my baker and the person at HO told me that I didn't need to send any part of the broken one back...It came sooo fast.

1. Can I purchase just the cranberry DCB lid without buying the entire set?

Yes, you can purchase the cranberry DCB lid separately. It is not necessary to buy the entire set.

2. How much does the cranberry DCB lid cost?

The cost of the cranberry DCB lid may vary depending on the current promotions and sales. Please check our website or contact our customer service for the most up-to-date pricing.

3. Do you offer shipping for the cranberry DCB lid?

Yes, we offer shipping for the cranberry DCB lid. However, additional shipping fees may apply depending on your location. Please check our website for more information on shipping fees.

4. Can I pay for the cranberry DCB lid with a credit card?

Yes, we accept various forms of payment including credit cards for the purchase of the cranberry DCB lid.

5. Is the cranberry DCB lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cranberry DCB lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lamarquepchef
  • suzipooh
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • kreaser