• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David Meenan?? How Does He Do It???

In summary, David Meenan sells $36,216 in 1 MONTH through his high show average and his ability to attract customers and bookings.
cookinkaren99
How does David Meenan sale $36,216 in 1 MONTH???:money:

I liked it back when they used to list total sales and the number of shows the consultant did.But in answer to your question... David has a VERY high show average and does 20+ shows each month. (From what I have heard, so take that what it's worth!)

Ok, David has an edge...he has the most beautiful singing voice and it attracts booking and customers! I believe that he as well as many others may do more than one party a day.

I do not know him personally, but he has taken PC by storm, however, he seems to be comfortable at the director level so my guess is that he may concentrate mostly on sales and not so much on recruiting for himself.

I know one thing...I would just love to have his pay check!!!:bugeye:

I heard he does lots of mega-shows.

A consultant in my cluster went to David's show in the fall...she was surprised by what a simple recipe he does..he does a little song about bookings/recruiting,etc. He is known in NJ as "the tapdancing PC consultant" because he has put on a "show" at his shows!
I also had a HO lead for a show, when I contacted the girl she told me she was working with David to have a show and if she couldn't assure him of 25 guests at the show he wouldn't do it...of course, that is her story...but if you had 25 buying guests at your 20 shows a month...they are some huge numbers! My goal is to one day beat him and take that #1 sales spot...

oops, just testing sig and avatar :)

pckrissy said:
A consultant in my cluster went to David's show in the fall...she was surprised by what a simple recipe he does..he does a little song about bookings/recruiting,etc. He is known in NJ as "the tapdancing PC consultant" because he has put on a "show" at his shows! I also had a HO lead for a show, when I contacted the girl she told me she was working with David to have a show and if she couldn't assure him of 25 guests at the show he wouldn't do it...of course, that is her story...but if you had 25 buying guests at your 20 shows a month...they are some huge numbers! My goal is to one day beat him and take that #1 sales spot...

His shows are is "stage"....can you imagine doing 20+ shows in a month and trying to keep track of everything what goes with a show?? He is obviously working hard and keeping a niche with what he has! More power to him!

Related to David Meenan?? How Does He Do It???

1. How did David Meenan get started with Pampered Chef?

David Meenan joined Pampered Chef as a consultant in 2003 after attending a friend's cooking show. He quickly fell in love with the company's products and mission, and decided to turn his passion for cooking into a career.

2. What makes David Meenan a successful consultant?

David Meenan's success as a consultant for Pampered Chef can be attributed to his strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, and his ability to connect with people. He also stays updated on the latest kitchen trends and constantly strives to improve his cooking and presentation skills.

3. How does David Meenan balance his Pampered Chef career with other responsibilities?

David Meenan believes in the importance of work-life balance and makes time for his family and personal life outside of his Pampered Chef career. He also creates a schedule and prioritizes tasks to ensure he can effectively manage his time.

4. How does David Meenan stay motivated and enthusiastic as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

David Meenan stays motivated and enthusiastic by regularly attending company events and trainings, connecting with other consultants, and constantly learning new recipes and techniques. He also finds joy in sharing his love for cooking with others and helping them improve their skills.

5. What sets David Meenan apart from other Pampered Chef consultants?

David Meenan's dedication to providing exceptional customer service, his strong knowledge of the company's products, and his genuine passion for cooking and teaching are what sets him apart from other Pampered Chef consultants. He also makes an effort to build personal connections with his clients and tailor his presentations to their specific needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nene960
Replies