• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exact Size of Daisy Plates - Save Time and Shop with Confidence!

In summary, the Daisy Plates have a diameter of 9 inches and are a standard size for dinner plates. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and come in a set of 4. The plates are made of stoneware, known for its durability and high temperature resistance. Additionally, they feature a non-slip bottom to prevent sliding on surfaces.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Can anyone help me? I have a customer who wants to know exactly how big the daisy plates are. I have only seen them once in person, a few weeks ago, so I showed her approximately but I need the actual dimensions. I can't find them, even looking at the product description on-line...

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a quick check and didn't come up with anything.

I wish I had them, I am hoping to submit some orders and get the set as a host special :)

I don't have mine available to check but if I had to make a guess I'd say they're roughly 5" X 5".

Anyone else? I need the EXACT dimensions please!

TIA...

6x6 inches using my trusty bar board ruler! ;)

Thanks so much! I was guessing more like 5", based on my recollection, but that seemed too small for a dessert plate...

Also, if you have the holiday dessert plates, you could show her that for a visual, I'm sure that they're the same size...

i got mine in but i did not look at them yet.

janezapchef said:
6x6 inches using my trusty bar board ruler! ;)

ya - the brochure on CC (CDN only???) says 6x6. :) LOVE THEM!

ChefPaulaB said:
Also, if you have the holiday dessert plates, you could show her that for a visual, I'm sure that they're the same size...

Are these the same plates as the holiday ones but with just a different pattern?

chef greta said:
Are these the same plates as the holiday ones but with just a different pattern?

Yes they are the same plates with a different patern.... very classy plates

What are the dimensions of the Daisy Plates?

The Daisy Plates have a diameter of 9 inches, making them a standard size for dinner plates.

Can the Daisy Plates be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the Daisy Plates are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and ease of use.

How many Daisy Plates come in a set?

The Daisy Plates come in a set of 4, making them perfect for small gatherings or everyday use.

Are the Daisy Plates made of stoneware or porcelain?

The Daisy Plates are made of stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to withstand high temperatures.

Do the Daisy Plates have a non-slip bottom?

Yes, the Daisy Plates feature a non-slip bottom to prevent them from sliding around on the table or counter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PampMomof3