• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cyber Monday Deals: Discover Our Top Picks for PC Sales!

In summary, the speakers discuss their success with their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for Pampered Chef products. They mention various discounts and promotions they offered, as well as the challenges of keeping up with orders due to high demand. They also share their strategies for promoting their sales and attracting customers. Some were successful in getting online leads and orders, while others did not have as much success. Overall, they are grateful for the opportunity to sell Pampered Chef products and hope for continued success in the future.
DebPC
Staff member
Please let us know what you got!
I'm so happy PC does this!

One that I can see so far! $75.50

$233! What a surprise!

One for $100. I found out from my Online Activity Email - it didn't show up on my shipping status screen until a couple hours later, so maybe there are more out there, but the shipping status page isn't being updated because they are so busy! (HOPE!)

I didn't send out the Cyber Monday email because I did Black Friday and got over $1000 in sales for that. Did not want to confuse anyone.

pcjenni said:
I didn't send out the Cyber Monday email because I did Black Friday and got over $1000 in sales for that. Did not want to confuse anyone.

as a reference for next year...what did you do for Black Friday that made it such a huge SUCCESS??? WOW!! Congratulations!

Congrats ladies! I lost Home Office leads after my unexpected move to the states. So ZERO Cyber Monday for me. Ho hum. LOL

Jenni's 3rd Annual Pampered Chef
Day After Thanksgiving Sale!!

The holidays are fast approaching! Why fight all the crowds when you can shop from your
home, sipping coffee, while in your pajamas? Beat the clock on my Third Annual Black Friday
Sale and you might even Win the host benefits!

I will be running a sale of Pampered
Chef Products and here is how it works!!
Orders over $60 retail value will receive your choice of the Classic Batter Bowl or Measuring Cups FREE with your order

If you email or call me with your order Monday 21st to Thursday 24th, you will receive 20% off
your Pampered Chef order. *

If you email me from before 9 am on Friday 25th local time, you will receive 15% off your Pampered
Chef order.*

If you email me from 9:01am to 11:59AM local time, you can get 10% off your Pampered
Chef order.*

If you email me from any time after 12:00 pm on Black Friday, you can get a Season’s Best Recipe
Collection Cookbook FREE in your order.*

*Date/time stamped per my computer.

If you are a past host and still within the year of your show, that 10% could count also so you
can get up to 30% off your order!! Depending on when you e-mail me.

If you need products shipped as a gift, I can direct ship the products for a slightly higher shipping cost.

The sales tax differs in each county but I will give you the total once I get your email.

I can take Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or debit cards for this sale.

What a great way to shop for the greatest Kitchen items in the world.

***If you book a show with me that day for the New Year, I will give you your choice of any one seasoning or spice of your choice. I have a few spots left for our awesome JANUARY HOST SPECIAL OF Extra FREE product for shows $500 or more in guest sales

I got a $189 online lead order on Friday but nada since. I stopped doing BF specials as it got me no where and I spent too much time on it. Congrats to those who have great success with their sales and free S&H!

I'm at $488!!

I guess the server can't keep up, or at least shipment status can't keep up. I've been waiting all day for someone to do a $100 order. Just had 3 online orders show up on shipment status, but 2 of them don't show any details, as in there is no link to the order. 1 of the 3 is someone on my contact list and the order is under $75. I had an HOL order yesterday so not expecting any of those today. Must be a crazy busy day for PC. Yippee!

another $37 order and a $98 order

Congrats to those of you getting some great HO Leads! :D

$701 as far as I can tell. I was surprised when I looked this morning b/c I only had 3 orders when I went to bed last night. Thanks PC! I am hoping and praying my team had great results!!

My two larger orders were from current customers on my mailing list and the smaller one is a HO lead ... I also had put in the first email that I sent out that if you spent $150 or more you would get an item for 60% off, and I had a lady call me Sunday night with a $230 order...

almondfarm said:
My two larger orders were from current customers on my mailing list and the smaller one is a HO lead ... I also had put in the first email that I sent out that if you spent $150 or more you would get an item for 60% off, and I had a lady call me Sunday night with a $230 order...

I put that in my communication too, but didn't have anyone take me up on it. :(

I'm thinking we should put that info in our December customer newsletter - with $150 in product, they can save 60% on 3 items (from the list), get a Batter Bowl or Measuring Cups for free plus 10% off for a year and 15% off anything over $150...might be enticing to some.

Congrats Deb & Annette! You two did really great! :D

Related to Cyber Monday Deals: Discover Our Top Picks for PC Sales!

What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is an online shopping event that takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving. It is known for offering discounts and deals on various products from different retailers, making it a popular day for holiday shopping.

When is Cyber Monday?

This year, Cyber Monday falls on November 30th. However, the date may vary annually as it always takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

What types of products are typically on sale on Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday offers a wide range of products on sale, including electronics, clothing, home goods, and more. Many retailers also offer exclusive deals and discounts on their websites, making it a great time to snag some great deals.

Are the discounts and deals on Cyber Monday worth it?

Yes, Cyber Monday is known for offering some of the best deals and discounts of the year. Many retailers offer significant discounts, and some even offer free shipping, making it a great time to save money on your holiday shopping.

How can I find the best deals on Cyber Monday?

To find the best deals on Cyber Monday, it is recommended to do some research beforehand. Many retailers release their deals and discounts ahead of time, so be sure to check their websites or sign up for their email newsletters. Additionally, following social media accounts of your favorite retailers can also help you stay up-to-date on the latest deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies