• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Personalized PC Car Window Stickers and Magnets?

Yes, they work on the highway. They do not stay on the window at a certain speed, but they last for a while. I have never had one come off. I think you would need to get a new one every few months though.The magnets will work on the highway, but they may come off if the car is moving too fast. They last for a while, but you will need to replace them every few months.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Any idea where to get PERSONALIZED PC car window stickers?

I am going to get one made (once I get a car that is...DH and I share right now) that has my name and website, then order the one from Merrill to put on top. you can try, but I am not sure that any other company will put the PC logo on it for copyright reasons. I am not sure though, and it is worth a try. If all else fails bribe the decal guy's wife with PC products, LOL!!

I ordered window clings from Merrill, then I will add my cell phone number to the window under it, with window decals/

I'm doing the same--the Merrill decal and then my personal info done by a sign shop.

Merrill is coming out with a car magnet. Saw it at conference and it looked pretty nice. $60 for 2.

I know Erin, I got the idea from you,l I should have told everyone it was your wonderful idea!!!!

Thats ok!!! I took a picture but I need Hubby to attach it. Sometimes I just cannot figure that stuff out!!

Merrill magnet?Will the Merrill magnets have room to personalize? Just wondering if I should wait for those, or just take the signs from Nancy's Artwork, slap magnets on and then get a 2nd magnet w/my info on it.

Lisa,
I bought the magnets at conference and they are personalized so I had to have them shipped. They are large magnets. The price of 2 for 60 is great. They sell for 60 a piece here. I am hoping that it will help me get more business as I am trying to turn this into a full time job.

Great!Thanks Melissa! I guess they will have it available on the website too? That sounds great...I too am hoping I can turn this into my f/t job eventually.

Window Sign!I came in contact with someone through one of my shows who puts painted decals on trucks, buses, vans, etc. She said that she could put the PC logo and my buisness card info on my back window of my van. Painted white for $45.00!! Maybe you could check with a local sign company and see if they know any private companies in your area that might do the same.

I made my own. I got window decals from office depot and printed my name, phone number and of course Pampered Chef consultant. I then put it on my car because my windows were way to dark. I had to put contact paper over top of the decal because the rain would wash it off the other way. Way cheaper than ordering it and I got exactly what I wanted!

Cheryl Mackey

Glad to here about the car magnets - I recommended them make them - When will they be available? -

BusyMomPmp4u said:
I came in contact with someone through one of my shows who puts painted decals on trucks, buses, vans, etc. She said that she could put the PC logo and my buisness card info on my back window of my van. Painted white for $45.00!! Maybe you could check with a local sign company and see if they know any private companies in your area that might do the same.
Just a head's up, but...
It is against PC rules to give the logo to any other company besides a PC vendor company to use. But you could get a sticker or something with PC logo on it like was stated before, and just have her put your name and information on it.

jdavis said:
Just a head's up, but...
It is against PC rules to give the logo to any other company besides a PC vendor company to use. But you could get a sticker or something with PC logo on it like was stated before, and just have her put your name and information on it.
That's what I was hoping to find out. I was looking for a referral or if one of our current vendors supplied them and I missed it.

Car MagnetsDo the magnets work when traveling on the highway? Is there a certain speed with which they may not stay on? Since we will be trading cars in the next year or two, I would rather have a magnet than a window decal.

1. What types of car window stickers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalized car window stickers, including monograms, family stickers, sports teams, and holiday designs.

2. How do I customize my car window sticker?

To customize your car window sticker, simply choose the design you want and enter your desired text or personalization options. You can also choose from different fonts and colors to make it unique to your style.

3. Can I use my own design for a car window sticker?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer the option to use your own design for car window stickers. However, we have a wide selection of designs to choose from to fit your personal preferences.

4. Are these car window stickers weatherproof?

Yes, our car window stickers are made with durable vinyl material and are weatherproof. They are designed to withstand outdoor elements and will last for a long time.

5. How do I apply my car window sticker?

Applying our car window stickers is simple and easy. Start by cleaning the window surface where you want to place the sticker. Then, peel off the backing and place the sticker on the window, smoothing out any bubbles. Finally, use a credit card or squeegee to press out any remaining air bubbles and ensure that the sticker is securely in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
keywanu6
  • sddmom2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • minirottie